Hi all,

Just wanted to see what other musicians are around at LSU or in the Baton Rouge area, as I recently got my post grad application accepted there, so will be moving over there as of august 2010, and would like to get into a band while i'm out there.

I'm a bass player, and i'm open to a lot of styles playing anything from metal to prog rock and some post rock as well as indie too. So if there are any musicians looking to form a band or maybe need a bass player, feel free to say.

Ideally i'd be looking for a post rock or post metal band, something influenced by Russian Circles or Explosions in the Sky.

The only downside is that I won't have my amp over in the US initially at least.

Anything else you want to know, ask on here or PM.

Cheers
Gear:
Musicman Sub Sterling
Yamaha RBXJM2
Ashdown MAG 300 Head + Ashdown 410T Cab
Bass Big Muff Pi
Korg Pitchblack
Morley Dual Bass Wah
Last edited by The Progfather at Nov 27, 2009,
Just a little bump, in a vain hope of some progress. Although a post rock band would be my first choice, I am open to a wide range of genres and bands, from Muse and Dream Theater to indie like Interpol and We Are Scientists, rock like Wilco, or metal bands like Metallica and Mastodon, really willing to play most things.
Gear:
Musicman Sub Sterling
Yamaha RBXJM2
Ashdown MAG 300 Head + Ashdown 410T Cab
Bass Big Muff Pi
Korg Pitchblack
Morley Dual Bass Wah