Hey, after digging around, I seem to have found a decent site for getting airsoft in Canada. Clear lower reciever means it's not classified as a replica and can be imported...or something like that.

www.007airsoft.com

Anyways, for all the actual airsoft players out there, are the G&G CAS Guns made of mostly plastic still feel sturdy? Since i'm not actually using these to play airsoft, I don't want to blow a bunch of money without needing to. I just need the gun to look the part, and not feel like a toy.
Quote by Tubyboulin
Hey, after digging around, I seem to have found a decent site for getting airsoft in Canada. Clear lower reciever means it's not classified as a replica and can be imported...or something like that.

www.007airsoft.com

Anyways, for all the actual airsoft players out there, are the G&G CAS Guns made of mostly plastic still feel sturdy? Since i'm not actually using these to play airsoft, I don't want to blow a bunch of money without needing to. I just need the gun to look the part, and not feel like a toy.

What will you be using the airsoft gun out of curiosity? If your using it for a prop for filming then spending a few hundred dollars isnt really worth it. Also liek you said they will have clear parts so they will not look real (if you paint it then it becomes a prohibited device). And on top of that your not old enough to purchase one.
1st Schecter 8er? in UG's 7 String Legion
Conklin GT-7
Hartke Hydrive 210C
Digitech Screamin' Blues
Bugera 1990 Head
Dunlop wah
Saxon snakeskin 1x12 cab
I Nouni
I've got a full metal A&K M16 it feels like the real deal and all parts work as intended but yeah CAS and G&G are some good brands and are real sturdy
Ibanez RG420
Epiphone Les Paul Prophecy GX
Ovation Celebrity 28CC
Marshall JCM 2000 TSL
B-52 AT112
Quote by Slanderous666
Also liek you said they will have clear parts so they will not look real (if you paint it then it becomes a prohibited device). And on top of that your not old enough to purchase one.

From the pictures on the site, It'd be rather hard to tell the lower reciever was clear unless I did a focused shot on it. I've seen films in which guns like this were used, and I didn't even know till I asked what they were.

My parents are over 18

@ Ashton Huey - Thanks, good to know. A lot of sites seem to say G&G has some really nice quality stuff, but the 007 site had that warning about "cheaper materials" which got me worried I guess it just meant for actual firing mechanisms.