Page 1 of 3
Any fans? I think she writes some great songs, is a great entertainer, and I saw an interview with her on FUSE and thought she was pretty cool
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Lady gaga is like a less talented version of MJ, she pretty much follow the paths of the kind of pop but there,s something about here that doesnt goes with a musician, the majority dont like her or the majority wouldnt pay 100 bucks to go to a lady gaga,s concert maybe thats why she has to made up rumours like she is Bisexual or Hermaphrodit.
^The bisexuality isn't a rumor, it is something she has confirmed to be. As for being a Hermaphroite, I wouldn't be surprised if she was, but I think there's a good possibilty she teases the media with that. I mean, she has a pretty big bulge, but it could be a large labia or she puts something in her panties to intentionally start the rumors, again to tease the media, which is something I love.

And I agree with Splashed, her and Adam Lambert are amazing. They should do collaborations more often
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by Gibson_SG_uzr55
^The bisexuality isn't a rumor, it is something she has confirmed to be. As for being a Hermaphroite, I wouldn't be surprised if she was, but I think there's a good possibilty she teases the media with that. I mean, she has a pretty big bulge, but it could be a large labia or she puts something in her panties to intentionally start the rumors, again to tease the media, which is something I love.
She's doing it for The Fame.
I think she dresses like a moron, her music is terrible and her music videos are just as dumb.
I like most pop stars but she just annoys the hell out of me
OAKLAND A's - 9 TIME CHAMPS!!

DUKE BLUE DEVILS - 4 TIME CHAMPS & 19 TIME ACC CHAMPS!!

OAKLAND RAIDERS - 4 TIME LEAGUE CHAMPS!!

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS - 3 TIME LEAGUE CHAMPS!!

SAN JOSE SHARKS - NONE LOL!!
Hey guys! How do you annoy Lady Gaga???
Poke her face!!!!

Sadly, I laughed uncontrollable when I first heard that.
ESP Viper 1000 Deluxe

Peavey Vypyr 120 Head
ValveKing 4x12 Cab

ISP Decimator
Boss AC-2
Ibanez TS-7
she dissapointed me big time.
I saw pokerface on TV and I was like, HELL YEAH I'D BANG HER.
She looked gorgeous.
and then the next video I was like, WOW what happened to her face?
It's probably photoshop happening to her face in pokerface.
LAME.
ah well, sex sells eh? So she's doing well I think.
Her music isn't all that great. but she knows how to play the media.
^I think it depends, sometimes she looks gorgeous and sometimes, not so much. I think in general she is attractive
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

Quote by TunerAddict

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
hmm I don't know why but she looks gorgeous in pokerface and after that it's pretty much...hmm get a nose job. Respect for her if she does not want to tho.
I just liked her best in pokerface. But her songs are pretty catchy
Seriously, does anyone have any real evidence that she is a hermaphrodite? I mean I've seen people repost what are supposed to be blogs of her admitting it but those are not believable because they have no source and cant be found anywhere else. And she made a comment on Twitter about going home and sucking her "hermie dick" but that sounds like a sarcastic joke to me. And as I have stated earlier in this thread, the bulge she has may be a large labia or she actually puts something there to play with the media, sometimes there isnt a bulge. So can anyone find a credible source of her admitting that she is or something? I'm not saying she's not, I just see no evidence to believe she is for certain
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

Quote by TunerAddict

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by Gibson_SG_uzr55
Seriously, does anyone have any real evidence that she is a hermaphrodite?

No. Regardless of whether she has a penis or not, she'd still get it. End of.

I don't mind her music. Just Dance was very catchy. Poker Face was a'right. Love Game was a terrible song, and Bad Romance isn't much better. Considered buying her album, but I've not gotten round to it.
God sent me to piss the world off.
Quote by Gibson_SG_uzr55
Seriously, does anyone have any real evidence that she is a hermaphrodite? I mean I've seen people repost what are supposed to be blogs of her admitting it but those are not believable because they have no source and cant be found anywhere else. And she made a comment on Twitter about going home and sucking her "hermie dick" but that sounds like a sarcastic joke to me. And as I have stated earlier in this thread, the bulge she has may be a large labia or she actually puts something there to play with the media, sometimes there isnt a bulge. So can anyone find a credible source of her admitting that she is or something? I'm not saying she's not, I just see no evidence to believe she is for certain

Dude, what it comes down to, is if she was standing in front you topless and in a G-string, you'd probably still want to poon her in the arse anyway, so what does it matter if she has a dick?

But regardless of that, she's an artist, and a musician, and that's what she should be judged on.
Quote by SomeEvilDude
Dude, what it comes down to, is if she was standing in front you topless and in a G-string, you'd probably still want to poon her in the arse anyway, so what does it matter if she has a dick?

But regardless of that, she's an artist, and a musician, and that's what she should be judged on.

I agree totally, I just was wondering if there is proof to end speculation once and for all

and yes, I would tear her shit up. That's why doggy style was invented
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

Quote by TunerAddict

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
She/he is pretty awesome. Her songs are amazingly catchy and she writes everything herself.
TRANSFORMICE

Songwriting is a lost art in pop music, and it's something she has a knack for, writing for herself and other artists.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

Quote by TunerAddict

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Gaga FTW.

That performance with Elton John at the grammys was by far the most awesome thing ever. If you have not seen it, I strongly encourage you to do so.
Gear:
G&L Legacy
Fender Champ 600

SKYNYRD!
Out of all the horrible pain in the arse pop stars of today she's probably the best
Quote by billy0805
Gaga FTW.

That performance with Elton John at the grammys was by far the most awesome thing ever. If you have not seen it, I strongly encourage you to do so.

definitely the best thing the Grammy's have done in years
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

Quote by TunerAddict

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by billy0805
Gaga FTW.

Just watched it.

Surprisingly good.

Anyway, yeah, I like Lady Gaga. I don't get the hate.
Christopher Walken - Poker Face

Christopher Walken - Poker face (mashup)

Apart from that, I haven't really listened to her stuff very much so I won't judge her musical ability...
Not a big fan but I do love playing her songs on the Guitar. Well playing along to her vocal melodies
Quote by Gibson_SG_uzr55
Any fans? I think she writes some great songs, is a great entertainer, and I saw an interview with her on FUSE and thought she was pretty cool

DIE
Quote by cindytang
Lady Gala is my idol, she is one of hotest female singers now, I like the way she performe on the stage, very sexy and cool.

PUKE!
Quote by SomeEvilDude

Honestly, that is the most disgusting thing I have ever heard.
I reported him, dont feed the troll
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

Quote by TunerAddict

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
this thread has to be the absolute biggest shit I've ever seen.
why why why the fuck is there a lady gaga thread on UG?!
if you think her music is anything but horrible, you have absolute shit taste in music.
Quote by ForeverInUtero
if you think her music is anything but horrible, you have absolute shit taste in music.

Why dont you like it?
"You have brains in your head,
You have feet in your shoes,
You can steer yourself,
any direction you choose,
You're on your own,
And you know what you know,
And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go."

- Dr. Seuss
Quote by ForeverInUtero

Have you heard your own band?

Also I can honestly say Lady Gaga is better than everyone of these bands:
Whitechapel
Chelsea Grin
Carnifex
Thy Art Is Murder
Job For A Cowboy
Cholera
Oceano
Salt The Wound
Whisteria Cottage
Cyanide Punch Party
Suicide Silence
The Acacia Strain
Impending Doom
Eat a Helicopter
We Are The End
As I Lay Dying
As Blood Runs Black
All Shall Perish

If you're gonna go from thread to thread dissing on bands and artists, you should probably start making and listening to better music , because honestly you just look like an idiot.
I'm an asshole.
Page 1 of 3