Ok so when I palm mute on C4 G4 and C4(low) on my guitar I get this metallic buzz. I tighten all of the bolts on the bridge and it's still there. How do I get rid this "bridge buzz"? It's a Dean Flying V with a tremolo system. Not sure what the exact model is. It's in drop C tuning.
Quote by Trefellin
Anyone with half a brain knows that Jesus is way more metal than Satan. Lucifer was the worlds very first emo.

Quote by glowinghamster4'

i just want to let you know that made my day.

Quote by Weaponized
Solid state master race
Last edited by MetalheadforJC at Nov 27, 2009,
It means your string is touching another fret wire somewhere further down the neck, I had this problem a lot before. You need to get a fret dress. This is where the sand down and level out your fret wires so that this doesnt happen

Hope that helps!
Quote by OtherGuy
It means your string is touching another fret wire somewhere further down the neck, I had this problem a lot before. You need to get a fret dress. This is where the sand down and level out your fret wires so that this doesnt happen

Hope that helps!

So would I just sand the neck and carefully hammer in the frets to do this?
Quote by Trefellin
Anyone with half a brain knows that Jesus is way more metal than Satan. Lucifer was the worlds very first emo.

Quote by Weaponized
Solid state master race
Quote by jasonstatement
couldnt it also be intonation?

My intonation is almost perfect
Quote by Trefellin

Quote by Weaponized
Solid state master race
Quote by MetalheadforJC
So would I just sand the neck and carefully hammer in the frets to do this?

NO! I think that would seriously screw up your guitar, just take it to a pro.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
before you do anything else, RAISE YOUR ACTION.

You don't need to do anything like that if you can't hear it through the amp anyway.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.