This one day i bought an ESP Viper-50 guitar and got a pack of strings free with it.

After few months i change the strings on the guitar but it sounded horrible and after i examined the guitar i found out that the strings were basically touching the frets.

So i try changing the strings again but no... It still sounds and feels horrible.

How to i fix this?
you'll need to adjust the bridge height or adjust the truss rod. Can be done on your own but I would recommend taking it in to a professional. Its not something you should scew around with.

hope that helps
Quote by darb0114
you'll need to adjust the bridge height or adjust the truss rod. Can be done on your own but I would recommend taking it in to a professional. Its not something you should scew around with.

hope that helps

+1
Gear

Fender Mustang

Fender Telecaster

Fender Frontman 212R

Johnson Marquis JM60

Devi Ever Rocket

Boss Super Phaser

Dunlop Cry Baby GCB-95

Electro-Harmonix Big Muff Pi (NYC)
Adjusting the bridge hight could be done on your own, but I think you should take it to a pro in this case.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ