Hi.

I can't use my 1st, 3rd and 4th finger very well going forwards since I used to play barr chords with my 1st and 3rd finger so everytime I go to use my 1st, 3rd and 4th in a solo my 3rd finger always just gives way. So does anyone have and good exercises for that?

And I also wanted increase my picking speed, so if anyone has some excerises could you post them please.

Thanks =]
Mark Tremonti: I have my own mixer on stage so I can alter my volmes while on stage

Myles Kennedy: And why's that Mark?

Mark Tremonti:....I have trust issues with the sound guy

Selling a Marshall DSL401!
Just tap your fingers on a table, or desk, or your leg or something from 1,2,3,4 then tap them in the opposite order, trust me, it works. It should take about 2 weeks for you to start noticing it.
Sweet thanks!
Mark Tremonti: I have my own mixer on stage so I can alter my volmes while on stage

Myles Kennedy: And why's that Mark?

Mark Tremonti:....I have trust issues with the sound guy

Selling a Marshall DSL401!
Chromatic scales seem to be fairly effective, but there's hundreds of techniques. Try looking in the lessons section of UG
for strengthening your fingers, i recommend squeezing a tennis ball, strange, but it works!

honestly doing this exercise ---------------------1----2---3----4-----
--1--2---3---4-----------------------------1---2----3---4-- about 100 times a day or more, you'll notice a difference in comfortablity with playing each passing day.
Member of The 7 String Legion

Peavey Triple X Head
Mahieu 4x12 Cab (celestion g12t-75)
Gibson Vixen
Schecter C-1 Classic
Various Pedals, and Guitars.
oh, and increase the speed of those exercises, on the LOW strings, and you'll be able to speed pick in a few months or so.
Member of The 7 String Legion

Peavey Triple X Head
Mahieu 4x12 Cab (celestion g12t-75)
Gibson Vixen
Schecter C-1 Classic
Various Pedals, and Guitars.
Hi..
Thanks for sharing the useful tips regarding the fingure exercise.. i think you will find more information on internet..