I'm about to head to gc to buy a loop pedal. What is a good pedal that can loop 2-3 different things and that is easy to use and actually works like you want it to hahah

I only have about 80$ to spend plus a 15% off coupon.
If there are none that can loop 2-3 times in one pedal than 1-2 or just 1 loop is fine.
Still easy to use and works like a charm!

thanks!
not much you can do with $80...you might be able to afford a boss rc-2 (not sure how much it is in the US)

thats about the cheapest loop pedal i know of.
Quote by JayLacelle
not much you can do with $80...you might be able to afford a boss rc-2 (not sure how much it is in the US)

thats about the cheapest loop pedal i know of.

The Boss RC-2 is about 200$ I believe, 80$ won't get you anything, I'm afraid, you may have to save up a bit more.
How long can the RC-2 loop?
MY GEAR
Ibanez SA160QM
Laney HCM10
Squier Bullet Strat
MXR Carbon Copy
Zoom Tri Metal
Modtone Flanger(mini)
EHX LPB-1
Korg Pitchblack
Timtone acoustic
According to the Boss website the RC-2 records 16 minutes of riffs. I heard somewhere that the 16 minutes is divided amongst 11 banks.

I was looking into buying a looper pedal because I like to play simple harmonies and I lose the riff when I shut off my Peavey Vypyr. The Digitech JamMan is more money but it comes with an SD card, and the AC power adaptor.
My Gear:

B.C. Rich Warlock Bronze Series
Jackson Performer 6
Peavey Vypyr 30
Sanpera II
id say your better off saving up some more money. that 80 isnt gonna get you much more than a distortion pedal..
Yeah you won't be able to buy anything with $80, but save up - you will be glad you did.

But look into the Hardwire DL-8 and the Boss DD-7. they both have built in loopers and i've heard they are quite good.