It's my Frontman that is broken, and even though it is a crappy amp, it's the best one I have. In short, my problem is that I get no sound at all when I plug my guitar in, and I think there is something wrong with the metal prong or whatever that the cable touches when plugged in. Is there a way to get inside of it, or will I have to contact Fender?
Amps:
Fender Frontman 15r

Guitars:
Epiphone Dot Studio
Squier Strat

Pedals:
Crybaby Original Wah
Boss DS-1
You can try unscrewing your input jack with a socket wrench and examining it; it may need its solder joint redone.

If it's not something simple like a bad solder joint, it will be difficult to fix. Fixing a transistor amplifier is difficult as it can take a long time to diagnose the problem, much less actually fix it.

What is the wattage on your Frontman and how much are you willing to spend to get it fixed?
Okay, first things first. How and when did this occur? Details surrounding the problem's emergence are the key.
Tastes like chicken, if chicken was a candy.
It's a 15 watt amp, and I don't really want to spend anything on it to get it fixed as I still have my starter amp that came with my Squier. I'm not sure how it occurred, and I'm pretty sure it occurred a while ago, maybe 2 months.
Amps:
Fender Frontman 15r

Guitars:
Epiphone Dot Studio
Squier Strat

Pedals:
Crybaby Original Wah
Boss DS-1
It's sad, but budget SS amps are made with relatively poor construction and components to keep costs down. Do you have any money laying around for a new amp?
Quote by imicius
It's sad, but budget SS amps are made with relatively poor construction and components to keep costs down. Do you have any money laying around for a new amp?

Naw.
Amps:
Fender Frontman 15r

Guitars:
Epiphone Dot Studio
Squier Strat

Pedals:
Crybaby Original Wah
Boss DS-1
As you dont want to spend any money if its not the input jack then its destined to become a doorstop.