ok, so I really want to go and try a few schecters
but nowhere I know stocks them, new or 2nd hand and this is really bugging me

so if anyone knows of any music shops that sell them in the Manchester area (I'm near the Oldham area, 1 bus into manchester town, if anyone knows it)

oh, and I tried an rg7321 the other day, and was wondering, is it just as hard to bend on all 7 strings, or just that model? I found bending was really hard =\
the only one i found on the schecter site was this:
Westside Distribution
Unit C. 139, Lancefield Street
Glasgow G3 8HZ,
Phone: 44 (0) 141 248 4812
Fax: 44 (0) 141 248 4813
Email: info@westsidedistribution.com
Web: www.westsidedistribution.com
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
sounds great claims to be a schecter dealer in its guitar mag adverts. Whether it has any in stock or not, though, i dunno. would be worth a ring or email, they're in the general manchester area, as far as i'm aware.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
sounds great claims to be a schecter dealer in its guitar mag adverts. Whether it has any in stock or not, though, i dunno. would be worth a ring or email, they're in the general manchester area, as far as i'm aware.

ahh cheers, not to far away (25min car drive it says) so looks like I'll have to get a lift down
shame they don't have the solo 6 classic, but they do have the c-1 classic and the c-1 atx, so I can try them out there, and if they are good enough, ill buy one online (**** paying the prices in the shops here, over there they are like £800, and only like $750 in america, tis ****ing ridiculas!! ¬.¬
Quote by Rapter-paul
ok, so I really want to go and try a few schecters
but nowhere I know stocks them, new or 2nd hand and this is really bugging me

so if anyone knows of any music shops that sell them in the Manchester area (I'm near the Oldham area, 1 bus into manchester town, if anyone knows it)

oh, and I tried an rg7321 the other day, and was wondering, is it just as hard to bend on all 7 strings, or just that model? I found bending was really hard =\

Maybe it was just strung with heavier strings than what you're used to? Or you're not used to a 25.5 scale.
SoundsGreat stocks them for sure. I bought a C-1 Classic there about 2 weeks ago. Friendly guys and great stock!!
Ibanez RG370DX
Schecter C-1 Classic
Valveking 112 w/ Celestion V30
Bad Monkey
Tanglewood TW28 Acoustic
Quote by Rapter-paul
ahh cheers, not to far away (25min car drive it says) so looks like I'll have to get a lift down
shame they don't have the solo 6 classic, but they do have the c-1 classic and the c-1 atx, so I can try them out there, and if they are good enough, ill buy one online (**** paying the prices in the shops here, over there they are like £800, and only like $750 in america, tis ****ing ridiculas!! ¬.¬

yeah, i agree, schecter prices here are daft.

Have you tried any washburns? pretty much the same thing (i prefer them) for like half the price. The x50pro is a similar idea to the c1, for example, i think.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?