Is it possible?

I was curious, I know you can go directly to a pa system, but could I hook it up to like a 212 cab?

I yes what would I need to buy(if anything)
Quote by 23:50 inbleach
can't i just eat the fucking cactus?

Quote by WildChicken
Go suck a cat westdyolf!

Quote by Cat Of Pain
So, West...

I hear you'll suck my cat...

Ill suck your cat
PEACE LOVE PANCAKES
call me zach

chocolate chip pancakes!
You would need to by a poweramp

pod >poweramp > cab
Amp/Effects:

Mesa Boogie Mark IV
Tc-Electronic G-system
Line6 DM4

Guitars:

EBMM JP6 BFR
EBMM JP7
Taylor 314ce
Is it practical and more cost efficient than buying a regular amp while all I'm usig is my pods distortion?

Quote by WildChicken
Go suck a cat westdyolf!

Quote by Cat Of Pain
So, West...

Ill suck your cat
PEACE LOVE PANCAKES
call me zach

chocolate chip pancakes!
er... it's not practical considering if you buy a poweramp, you will now have 3 seperate pieces of equipment to lug around. and since you're in the Pod range, i doubt you have the money to buy a really good poweramp either.

it's much more practical to just buy an amp. everyone's recommendation for an amp for your purpose would be a keyboard amp.
well im not a giging guitarist.

its for xmas so i have about 400$ to blow on this

why would a keyboard amp be better?

Quote by WildChicken
Go suck a cat westdyolf!

Quote by Cat Of Pain
So, West...

Ill suck your cat
PEACE LOVE PANCAKES
call me zach

chocolate chip pancakes!
I think you can actually. If you don't mind it being really, really quiet! You'd be driving it as if it were a headphone, so think about the loudest you'd gotten headphones to sound through it from a distance, give it a little more low end, a bout that probably.
firstly, portability. it doesn't matter whether you're gigging or just playing with yourself (lol). if you have your speaker, preamp, and power amp in one unit (in the form of a keyboard or guitar amp), you will be able to move it around the house easily. and also move it out of the house easily should there be a need.

secondly, quality. I'm not too sure about the range of poweramps out there. But with $400, i'm sure you can get a very decent keyboard amp. And at least the keyboard amp was designed to take a signal, raise it to line level, then amplify all together. Just think of it this way: you have a car. would you rather both the engine and the body be in one unit, or be sitting in a car in front with the engine on another carriage behind?

thirdly, cost. A 212/112/110/108 cab + poweramp will definitely cost more than a keyboard amp. And seriously, there is no real benefit in having the poweramp driving a speaker cabinet in two seperate components. That is unless you purchase state-of-the-art studio-equipment-level poweramps and cabinets.

lastly, if you really love the idea of like a 212 cab, just buy a keyboard amp with 2 12" speakers.
A ZT Lunchbox could be a good solution here. It's a 200W(approx) Solid State amp and it has a Line In. You could use it as a Poweramp(Honestly it would cost about the same as some dedicated solutions) and you'd also have a working super portable amp/speaker/PA Head.