Hey everyone, today I've been looking around at a new touch screen phone to get myself for Christmas. I use Verizon, and I'm looking for a phone with a good camera, keyboard, internet, and long battery life. If anyone has or knows of a phone like this that works pretty good, please show me, thanks.

EDIT: I'm also looking for about a $100 price tag.
Last edited by TheHatTrik at Nov 27, 2009,
I have a droid and although it does also have buttons i HIGHLY recommend.
All of our days are numbered
I’ve taken some comfort
In knowing the wave has crested
Knowing I don’t have to be an exception
I've looked at the Droid, and the problem I see with it is the e-mail requirement on the plan, which is an extra $50 a month.
Quote by TheHatTrik
I've looked at the Droid, and the problem I see with it is the e-mail requirement on the plan, which is an extra $50 a month.

If you don't want the internet service, don't both with touchscreens.
Quote by captaincrunk
If you don't want the internet service, don't both with touchscreens.

My plan has internet, just not e-mail, which the Droid requires.
Quote by captaincrunk
Your plan doesn't hav einternet. It has mobile web. And its not an extra 50, more like 35.

Whatever it is, I don't have the money to pay an extra $35 a month from my current plan.
envy Touch?
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
Quote by GibsonRocker14
envy Touch?

I've looked at some of the reviews for that. They say it has a short battery life, and the screen wears out after a while. It also pocket dials a lot apparently.
I know a couple of people that ow nthe enV touch and they have gone through so many because of the screen going out.
Quote by EchoxOath
SG has officially won this thread.
Quote by RazorTheAwesome
there are no words to describe how truly epic this is.

Quote by SGstriker
I think you win the award for the coolest member of '08
Quote by TheHatTrik
I've looked at some of the reviews for that. They say it has a short battery life, and the screen wears out after a while. It also pocket dials a lot apparently.

well then, i won't be getting my upgrade for THAT one tomorrow.

how ever i am due for a new phone, so i'll keep checking in here.
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
I really dont like touchscreen phones, but I second the Blackberry Storm. My friend has one its really good.