Page 1 of 9
We've all had them
Today I was in the toilets at school and was washing my hands, as I started to wash my hands I accidentally set off one of the dryers next to me. This scared the sh*t out of me and I jumped about a half a meter. Needless to say, I quickly glanced around to check nobody was around to have witnessed that.
Your go.

Quote by Spoonman69
Rap is music,far better than metal for example. id much rather hear about hoes and anal sex than dragons and supressed homosexuality.
I was late for a class, like five minutes, and was rushing from the bus stop to the school. When I got to the door, I realised that I had been doing this headbanging-like gesture all the way due to the awesome music I was listening to. I really hope nobody saw that.

S t a i r s s r i a t S

Well not me but...

A girl fell asleep during class back in 12th grade. One of the guys kicked her desk and she jumped and yelped.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
I was playing Rock Band drums at Best Buy, I was playing some intense shit and the drum stick flew out of my hand, with a face of hard concentration mixed with a face of epic fail is approaching, I looked like a complete retard trying to keep me from looking like an ass.
anytime that a large bee, wasp or hornet flies at me while i'm walking along outside... i've never gotten stung and have no idea if i'm allergic, so i try to avoid them at all costs... from a distance, i pretty much look like i'm having an interpretive-dance seizure...
Whenever I have one of those pathetic falls. Not when you just flat out land on your ass/face, but when you slowly go down like the Titanic and all you can do is say "Well, I'm falling, I can't really stop this," but it happens so slow that if anyone is around they just look at you like you're a stroke victim.

Yeah.
Quote by ClaptonWannabe
In that occasional moment when you step half on the curb and half off it, and your world turns to shit.

Or when spots on the sidewalk/pavement are slightly raised and uneven, so that when you're walking you scrape your foot along the pavement. Makes you look retarded. Literally.
MATTERHORN
Quote by Doctor Matthews
Or when spots on the sidewalk/pavement are slightly raised and uneven, so that when you're walking you scrape your foot along the pavement. Makes you look retarded. Literally.

I do that all the time.
Oh, and when there are seagulls above and you have to half duck, half look up at them, and it makes you look retarded if anybody is around.

Quote by Spoonman69
Rap is music,far better than metal for example. id much rather hear about hoes and anal sex than dragons and supressed homosexuality.
When you wave at someone you think you know and it's not actually them. Then you have to pretend you were just scratching your head
Quote by ClaptonWannabe
In that occasional moment when you step half on the curb and half off it, and your world turns to shit.

I always make it look as if I jumped.

Who am I kidding, evryone just stares at me when that happens.
No muerde, no calla
Sin sangre no hay arte
Nada ni nadie
De nada más

Quote by hugh20
I do that all the time.
Oh, and when there are seagulls above and you have to half duck, half look up at them, and it makes you look retarded if anybody is around.

A seagull kept swooping down and trying to steal my sandwich off me today, a WHOLE BLOODY SANDWICH!!
I laughed when i had a bit of a cold and covered my face in snot.... then had to take great interest in what was happening through the window right behind me
when you try too lean on somthing that is not there and just fall
Quote by javax6
When you wave at someone you think you know and it's not actually them. Then you have to pretend you were just scratching your head

oh, and when in class you mean to put your hand up but then you realize the question is too stupid/already been answered and you have to pretend your brushing your hair.

Quote by Spoonman69
Quote by javax6

Thats the power of the nod, noone notices if you get it wrong.
Just the other day I was listening to music in class when everything was really quiet... then I sang the backing vocal part pretty fricking loud... everyone heard that one....
GUITARS
Burswood Acoustic
Squier Affinity Strat
Fender Tele Deluxe
BASS
Ibanez Jetking bass
AMPS
Marshall MG30DFX
Peavey max 158 bass amp
Fender Bassman 250
1979 Carvin of some sort
And some pedals
Quote by whoomit
A seagull kept swooping down and trying to steal my sandwich off me today, a WHOLE BLOODY SANDWICH!!

They've adapted
<_<

RUN!!!

Quote by Spoonman69
I was going into a store and I tripped over a rug they had outside and almost fell.... All the cashiers looked at me and laughed

I turned and left without making any purchases.... haha
Quote by Frankie_Stone
Thats the power of the nod, noone notices if you get it wrong.

It's physically impossible for me to do that without looking like a douche.
No muerde, no calla
Sin sangre no hay arte
Nada ni nadie
De nada más

When you have to scratch so you pretend to look for something in your pocket.

When you're not aware some barriers have been set up on a path your rather familiar with, something distracts your attention and you end up getting rather personal with them.
Quote by Sir Anonymous
I'd call you a crazy Brit, but your username seems to quite assure your sanity.

Quote by Slaytanic1993
Epic username of pure epicness

To: Jesus=ConArtist
Well, unfortunatley, people did see it, but today in school I was taking a break from supervised study and there were two groups of people near each other.

So i decide that in all my elegantness I would jump over a chair that was in between these two groups to get to where I wanted to go.

So, I jumped, but pulled the chair towards me for some reason, and in mid air i decided to abandon the jump.

Basically it was me tripping over a chair in mid-air between 2 groups of people who all saw me.
❝Don't be afraid of death, but of an inadequate life❞
Bertolt Bretcht

Sometimes when my vagina itches in public I scratch it real quick. Then I look around to see if anyone saw anything >_<
Quote by Z_cup_boy
Sometimes when my vagina itches in public I scratch it real quick. Then I look around to see if anyone saw anything >_<

+1000 profile views.
hello
walked into a lamp post due to not looking where I was going.

It was next to a main road. So I think at least 20+ people must have seen it

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Quote by Z_cup_boy

100% tramp.
When you bite a sandwich and half its contents end up on your chin.
Quote by Sir Anonymous
I'd call you a crazy Brit, but your username seems to quite assure your sanity.

Quote by Slaytanic1993
Epic username of pure epicness

To: Jesus=ConArtist
Quote by Z_cup_boy
+1
Quote by Z_cup_boy

I hate it when that happens.
No muerde, no calla
Sin sangre no hay arte
Nada ni nadie
De nada más

Quote by Z_cup_boy

That comment seems so out of place on a teenage, basically all-male forum.
Run before they get you

Quote by Spoonman69
Quote by Fat-bastard0603
I hate it when that happens.

ME TOO GURLFRIEND!! UGH!!
Quote by Z_cup_boy
ME TOO GURLFRIEND!! UGH!!

but its lik worz when u hav to get ur hand in ther cuz it itchs so much, that it looks lik ur mastebatin

lik that one time, wen we where on the couch an u...

/overdonejoke
No muerde, no calla
Sin sangre no hay arte
Nada ni nadie
De nada más

Last edited by Fat-bastard0603 at Nov 27, 2009,
i never have these types of moments, whenever ii do somethiung stupid i want people to see it and laugh. when i see someone do something stupid, i laugh, so i try to return the favour llol
Quote by -Collapse-
Oh, hello mister tracer! Lets dance!
Quote by CodySG
And we all poop in the sandwiches!

New Drug Chat, Eh? CLICK HERE

pass: misterhoffman
Quote by Z_cup_boy

i think everyone here can relate to that...yep