Heya.

I spent quite a few months in Scotland (by the way, I got to say, it was awesome!) and had of course, before arriving there, heard of the stereotype that Scottish people are cheap.

"HOGWASH" I said! I didn't find the Scottish to be any different than other nations in general, however...

Then I met this one guy, cool and everything, but he was also the "cheapest bastard" I've ever met.

He had coupons for everthing...everything...and told proud stories about buying old shrimps at ASDA for a pound.

I don't want to just slag the Scottish, so I'll mention as well that I met a pretty cheap Sassenach while living there.

So, what does the pit say?
Yup, we all like heroin, bagpipes and fake creatures too.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
Everyone on earth is cheap. Who wants to spend more than they have to? Some are cheaper than others, but in general all people are cheap.
Yes. In fact you'll find you can generalize pretty much any culture or nationality with a simple sentence.

You'll be an ignorant asshole, maybe, but you can do that.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Yes the Scottish are cheap and the Jews are gold diggers.
Such is life.

(I hate ignorant stereotypes. Cmon man, use your brain.)
Are we ****. Scottish people are generally amongst the most generous and honest people you'll meet.
Originally posted by TestForEcho
Badreligionrock is the man.

Quote by Pinky19
Badreligionrock you have the greatest avatar of all time. Rejected is the best video. Period.
Don't kow, never bought one.

Now the Welsh, that's a whole different story.
No muerde, no calla
Sin sangre no hay arte
Nada ni nadie
De nada más

All stereotypes are true. I'm Italian, loud, fat, love my food, and talk with my hands. I was at a bookstore today and two nerdy looking asian kids were sitting there reading pokemon books and were wearing some robotics team shirts.
You can buy five Scottish men for a fiver down at the slave hole.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington