Page 1 of 2
do you answer the door to any of these people? like the jehovah's witnesses, salesman or anything? my dad just got finished talking to this guy who was here for like half an hour trying to sell us a multi-purpose cleaner. this guy cleaned part of our floor, our fridge, and our stove to showed us that it worked. he left like 5 min ago and this guy was legit.
Quote by St. Angry
youre right. i just checked the dvd i have agian and it is in D standard. i dont think Metallica has ever done a song in drop D, or drop C for that matter.

^Check his username again
tell him he made your floor ''un even'' and to come back to do the rest to fix the problem he's made ... and demand he does it for free
Quote by rgrockr
You can buy whatever guitar you want, you don't have to be at a certain skill level to buy one. This is real life, not some guitar-playing RPG where you have to unlock new guitars.
So, this salesperson basically just cleaned your kitchen for free, and you didn't buy his stuff. Well done on your dad's part.
A polar bear came to talk to me the other day....
...But then I realized...
...I don't own a coat, let alone firecrackers

Visit my Soundcloud, OR SUFFER.
I had some of them over the other day..

"Hi, we'd just like to tell you abou-"

"sorry, I'm not interested"

"oh, here, take this to read-"

"Do you want me to let me dog out?"

my dog is harmless, but she barks a lot lol
Last time JWs came to my door, I hung one from the ramparts of my palace to send a message, and let the other one go free to spread the terror.
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
yeah was weird cause she liked us both but she loved him and for some reason she let me know beforehand.

i just wanted her poon and she wanted me to have her poon.

so i had myself some poon.
Quote by Shirate
Last time JWs came to my door, I hung one from the ramparts of my palace to send a message, and let the other one go free to spread the terror.

Hah The first quarter of that made me think i was gonna hate you but by the time I read the word 'palace' I was all yours.
When they asked me what time my parents would be home and they should return, I told them about 5pm. So they went away and probably thought they'd come back at 5.

It was 5:30 at the time.
sales person: "hey we're selling newspapers to help raise money to educate children about the dangers of drug use."

my brother: "haha, drug use eh?"

sales person: "yes, to help them know the dangers of drug use."

my brother: "haha screw you man, get off my porch."
For a minute there
I lost myself
I look through the peephole to see who it is before I answer and let my dog's barking scare them off.
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

We got some Indian dude at our door one day, and he was like, "Want me to make your internet faster?" We were like, "Um, not really..." but he came inside anyway.

Then he called up his brother to come and help. We had to go somewhere for a while, but when we came back, their were 5 more Indians in the house. They were all related. We were like, "WTF".
XIAOXI
Quote by Abunai X
We got some Indian dude at our door one day, and he was like, "Want me to make your internet faster?" We were like, "Um, not really..." but he came inside anyway.

Then he called up his brother to come and help. We had to go somewhere for a while, but when we came back, their were 5 more Indians in the house. They were all related. We were like, "WTF".

lol you actually LEFT the house with those people in it?
~Rest In Peace Jimmy "The Rev" Sullivan~

Tumblr: Follow?
Last time a Jehovah's Witness came, I said
"...But you didn't actually witness Him? See, you can be a follower of that religion but you've never really witness Him have you? For example, if you were to be an actual witness, I would be a Jehovah's Witness Witness because I have witnessed you. Kapeesh? (sp?)"

It got confusing because she was also Romanian and English was her second language.
*door opens*

"Hello sir, -"

"You got anything ta drink?"

"Um no sir we're actu-"

"Well, don't come back until you do, or I'll git my dogs on ya!"

and that's when they leave

MC name = Bearrorism
im always polite to these people. cuz i know myself, and if someone was a dick to me, id egg their house or feed chocolate to their dog. and i know thers people like me out there.
just sell them something.

Or open the door and scream EAT FAP!!
Quote by 23:50 inbleach
can't i just eat the fucking cactus?

Quote by WildChicken
Go suck a cat westdyolf!

Quote by Cat Of Pain
So, West...

I hear you'll suck my cat...

Ill suck your cat
PEACE LOVE PANCAKES
call me zach

chocolate chip pancakes!
Quote by Superguitar
lol you actually LEFT the house with those people in it?

Yes, we did. Looking back, I realise that it probably wasn't a very good idea lol.
XIAOXI
I had two gorgeous Mormon chicks come to my door once. All I could think was, "Yes. I'm finally going to get to try polygamy!" They wouldn't discuss it. Bah.

Another time I had my born again Christian mom over when a JW dude came by. It got ugly. She accused him of not believing in God and threw the pamphlets at him. It's great when two people totally think they're right and won't back down, especially those two types of religious groups. Classic.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

They always come at 6:00-8:00 am on weekends so I'm not even awake. If they wake me up I typically just yell at them to get the **** out then I feel like a douche and apologize. I've done the same thing to telemarketers.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
I was at home one day and the JW turned up, anyways we talked for like 20 minutes about what i want to do in life etc, than gave me their stuff. I was nice about it and put it on the table.. They knew my name off by heart..

Same thing for the next 5 times. So i got sick of them and just faked to not be inside. **** i'm cool.
Quote by ShallowEndings
I was at home one day and the JW turned up, anyways we talked for like 20 minutes about what i want to do in life etc, than gave me their stuff. I was nice about it and put it on the table.. They knew my name off by heart..

Same thing for the next 5 times. So i got sick of them and just faked to not be inside. **** i'm cool.

exactly what happened to me, i didnt wanna be a dick to them so i spoke, now, every couple of thursdays.
BAM. ding dong. hello
Some of you already know what happened between my old man and some Jehovah's Witnesses, so I won't bore with the story.

Anyways, I'm such a hardnut (read: twat) that when someone knocks on my door, I just say "no thanks, have a nice day" to the f*cker. That'll show him/her, person who's either simply doing their job to pay the bills, or has the good grace to spread what they feel is the good word with every intention of saving your soul, in their beliefs.
I like the JW's actually. Last time they came around, I invited them in and sat them down. We talked for ages about religion and things. I said why I think they're wrong, they said why they think I'm wrong, etc. We were talking for ages and it was quite pleasant.

They haven't been back since though. They must not like me.
What is mountains? A mountains has no special shapes or sound!

Epic Chill Broseph Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join.

I'm actualy pretty sure that the local Jehovah's Witnesses use me as part of some sort of training program for those that go knocking on doors.
They keep knocking on my door, I invite them in, offer them a drink, give 'em a lecture on history and how religion developed and how non of it makes any real sense until they make an excuse to leave, send them on their way with a hearty handshake and a promise to continue the discussion the next time they knock on my door, which they always promise to do, yet it's never the same person that knocks on my door again.
"hello, we were wondering if we could talk to you about jesus!"

"i'd love the hear about jesus! what's he up to now? come on in, come on"
Quote by Gmp
"hello, we were wondering if we could talk to you about jesus!"

"i'd love the hear about jesus! what's he up to now? come on in, come on"

Black Books?
Quote by ng117
I remember some Indian cleaning guy came knocking on my door at like 2 in the morning and said he could clean my garden. So i said:
"Are you saying my garden needs to be cleaned?" and then he replied
"Oh,no sir, but if you ever need your car to be cleaned,"
"So, now my cars dirty is it?"
"Oh,no sir, but if you ever need your windows cleaned....."
After I told him my windows didn't need to be cleaned he said i was being racist and left.

lmao.
What is mountains? A mountains has no special shapes or sound!

Epic Chill Broseph Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join.

Quote by wizards?
Answer the door naked, they won't ever bother you again.

dad did this once... it was epic.
Quote by element4433
One time I watched a dog lick his own dick for twenty minutes.

Quote by Roc8995
No.

Well, technically it could be done, but only in the same way that you could change a cat into a hamburger. It's an unpleasant process, and nobody is happy with the result.
Quote by wizards?
Answer the door naked, they won't ever bother you again.

I answered the door in my underwear to some two 60+ year-old jehovas witnesses. The visits only became more frequent

They've stopped now, though, I think the door-to-door season is over.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
If you want to answer the door and be polite and you want them to leave you alone, answer the door with some food in your hand. or just say no thank you.

Some mexican guy came and used this degreasing cleaner stuff and cleaned part of my stove and floor. My mom bought some. It works really well.

Some Mormons stopped my brother and i on the street when we were walking back from the movies (To see inglorious basterds). It was quite comical.

Sometimes i really want to tell everyone that they are stupid for trying to make anyone believe them. Let people live their ignorant lives.
I am the only sane person on the planet. Does that make me crazy?

Crank the Mids
The weirdest door-to-door salesman I've ever seen was in Spain, some guy climbed to the 12th storey of our block of flats (The lifts were being maintenanced) with a giant motherfucking bag of potatoes, and was trying to sell them to us. I gave him due credit for climbing the stairs, and closed the door on him. I have also received visits at 6 or 7am from door-to-door preachers. I don't know if they were JW, I didn't give them the chance to tell me. As soon as they asked "Hello...do you believe in God?" I shut the door on them.
🙈 🙉 🙊
I've only ever had Jehovah's witnesses, no salesmen round here. I usually just say ''Sorry, i'm an atheist/not religious'' and say bye. They usually try to hand me a booklet though
Quote by Deplorable
Black Books?

Most definitely Love that episode.

Quote by Spoonman69
Rap is music,far better than metal for example. id much rather hear about hoes and anal sex than dragons and supressed homosexuality.
Last edited by hugh20 at Nov 28, 2009,
Lol I just had two of those. I spoke to them for a while and they got pissed off when I told them I wasn't the billpayer.

It's their fault... they should have realised something was wrong when they found a sixteen year old girl supposedly owning a large house on her own.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
I think door to door people can tell my neighbourhood is a faithless hellhole and just stay away
Quote by fleajr_1412
You have amazing taste in men.

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.
Page 1 of 2