For sale: Ovation Standard Elite LX in Black with Ovation case (OHSC)

also called Ovation 6778LX - built in preamp + tuner.

PHOTOS --> http://s83.photobucket.com/albums/j300/Vincechu/Ovation%20Standard%20Elite/

Guitar condition 8/10 - two minor marks, on front (see photos) other than that immaculate, perhaps could do with a fret polish.

Ovation case included (OHSC) 7/10 - has white scruff marks, missing metal leg (see photo)

I paid the £1100 for it 4 years ago, RRP was £1199.99 at the time, selling because I'm a uni student (need the cash badly) and normally play on my yamaha or classical, so can't justify keeping such an expensive instrument at the moment - real shame because it's easily one of the coolest/best looking acoustics around, really comfy to play, and has a versatile range of tones: acoustically - very warm and balanced, plugged in - good, very useable acoustic sounds BUT sounds awesome overdriven, can easily produce some great crunchy tones with bite to it, makes me forget it's an acoustic - easily made my old USA deluxe strat sound puny!

£600 or sensible offers only please.

UK Only

prefered cash on collection or bank transfer and buyer to pay actual (not rip off ) delivery cost of service of their choice
PMed you! Let me know, very interested!
Main Gear:

Santiago S3 Spanish Classical
PRS CE22 Mahogany
Mesa/Boogie F-50 combo w/ G12K-100
Teese RMC Wizard Wah
Rothwell Switchblade
Ibanez FL-9
Visual Sound Liquid Chorus V2
EHX SMMwH
Price drop because I really want to sell it - no change in the condition of the guitar