Come January, my 2 year Verizon plan is over, and I can get a new phone. Anyone have any suggestions for me? Things I want are:

QWERTY keyboard
Good camera (At least 2.0 megapixels)
Can be felt when it vibrates
Decent memory space
Preferably $50 or under, no more than $100
Amazingly durable
Needs to have actual buttons (No strictly touch screen phones)
Last edited by Alex Vik at Nov 27, 2009,
who's your carrier? thats probably the most obvious question man.
Quote by Strato-Massacre
yeah you shouldnt have told the pit to rape your mom.

Quote by Kensai
It's not sexist, girls are just too stupid and weak to hold up doors and stuff for themselves.
Dude, Id check out the Blackberry Storm 2, but it may be a little out of your budget. If not that, check out the LG Dare. Thats what I have and it has all the things you want. 3.2mp Camera, up to 16GB expandable memory, I think its only $50 at the moment, and in the case its durable as hell. If you don't mind the touchscreen Id definitely go for that. The Storm 2 has all the things you want as well, but the price may be a little much.
Quote by thetoastinator
Dude, Id check out the Blackberry Storm 2, but it may be a little out of your budget. If not that, check out the LG Dare. Thats what I have and it has all the things you want. 3.2mp Camera, up to 16GB expandable memory, I think its only $50 at the moment, and in the case its durable as hell. If you don't mind the touchscreen Id definitely go for that. The Storm 2 has all the things you want as well, but the price may be a little much.

Sounds great, except I need physical buttons. Typing on my iPod Touch is hell.
Quote by Alex Vik
Come January, my 2 year Verizon plan is over, and I can get a new phone. Anyone have any suggestions for me? Things I want are:

QWERTY keyboard
Good camera (At least 2.0 megapixels)
Can be felt when it vibrates
Decent memory space
Preferably $50 or under, no more than $100
Amazingly durable

Droid
Right now $120 on Dell Mobility store.
1999 Fender '69 Thinline Telecaster Reissue
Ibanez TS-9
Vox AC4TV

Last.fm
Quote by Alex Vik
Sounds great, except I need physical buttons. Typing on my iPod Touch is hell.

Alright then, check out the EnV Touch. It may be a little more than the Dare, but it has all the specs of the dare, except that it has a flip out QWERTY keyboard for texting.
Quote by thetoastinator
Alright then, check out the EnV Touch. It may be a little more than the Dare, but it has all the specs of the dare, except that it has a flip out QWERTY keyboard for texting.

My friend's got one of those, it's pretty nice.
Alias 2.
Begin again in the night, let's sway again tonight.
Your arm on my shoulder, your cheek against mine.
Where can we go, when will we find that, we know.

samsung propel. Has all of those, except for the 2.0 megapixels, I think it's 1.3
mine was 50 bucks.

EDIT:

I'm AT&T.. I forgot I switched.
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Last edited by fearofthemark at Nov 28, 2009,
Quote by thetoastinator

Have one. It's alright. Good camera. Bad touchscreen you have to re-calibrate every few days. Resets settings once a month.
1999 Fender '69 Thinline Telecaster Reissue
Ibanez TS-9
Vox AC4TV

Last.fm