Like when your listening to some song and the lyrics coincide with exactly what your doing/is happening at the moment. For example, yesterday I was listening to Radiohead's "Thinking About You" and somewhere in the second verse thom sang something that matched up EXACTLY with what i was doing, but i can't remember it. So post some more
Goodness gracious me!
I was listening to "As The Palaces Burn" by Lamb of God when I was marching through Iraq and temples were on fire.

Not.
I woke up this morning and I got myself a beer. The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Quote by BlackIce87
I'm not gonna lie, goin' mobile looks like Sebastian Bach in the eighties.
i was just walking down the hall to my bedroom and The End by The Doors was on in there and at the exact moment i was in the hall, the line "and he walked on down the hall" played. they're after me i tell you!
Quote by Electric Pluto
i was just walking down the hall to my bedroom and The End by The Doors was on in there and at the exact moment i was in the hall, the line "and he walked on down the hall" played. they're after me i tell you!

YES! That reminds me- I was driving an "Riders on the Storm" was playing. I stopped at a stoplight and a few seconds later this guy ran up to my car. I rolled down the window and he said, "Hey, do you think I could get a ride?" He looked sketchy, and he singled out MY car for a ride even though there were many other cars.

As I drove off the part played that says, "There's a killer on the road. His brain is squirmin like a toad. If you give this man a ride sweet memory will die. Killer on the road."

Sometimes I think Jim Morrison's spirit is still alive and watching over us. Awesome stuff.
I woke up this morning and I got myself a beer. The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Quote by BlackIce87
I'm not gonna lie, goin' mobile looks like Sebastian Bach in the eighties.
I was walking home while listening to Ritual by Yes. I decided to cut through the neighborhood, but since I didn't usually walk home, I wasn't too familiar with the neighborhood and was slightly lost. Anyways, the song has a tribal sounding drum solo section with dissonant keyboards which was playing as I felt lost. By the time I got to a familiar part of the neighborhood, the song had transitioned to a more peaceful section, with lyrics about going home.
Nice analysis bro, its even cooler when the FEELING of a song matches whats happening.
Goodness gracious me!
"I don't have to leave anymore" from Islands The XX while I was thinking about the girl I want to to marry.
Member #? of theVIVA MEXICO CLUB

Beware of the Lawyer: the Dog is Harmless.
Quote by genghisgandhi
Pshh, gtfo n00b, I get aroused by Cannibal Corpse songs

Walking not wanking.
I've never had it happen, but I want it to now.

Quote by Goin' Mobile
YES! That reminds me- I was driving an "Riders on the Storm" was playing. I stopped at a stoplight and a few seconds later this guy ran up to my car. I rolled down the window and he said, "Hey, do you think I could get a ride?" He looked sketchy, and he singled out MY car for a ride even though there were many other cars.

As I drove off the part played that says, "There's a killer on the road. His brain is squirmin like a toad. If you give this man a ride sweet memory will die. Killer on the road."

Sometimes I think Jim Morrison's spirit is still alive and watching over us. Awesome stuff.

This made me smile. Seriously, as hard as I tried not to, I smiled really big.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
I cum blood.....
Quote by angusfan16
I got my sister pregnant once. Yeah, that was awkward, but mostly because she's 6 years younger than me.