I've played guitar for a good 2 years but then stopped. I havent played in over a year and i am about to sell my guitars along with my amp but theres one problem with one of my guitars.

I have a white Ibanez RGT42DX with a screwed up action, broken grounding wire which i have to soder, and a used up EDGE III, other than that the guitar is in perfect condition.

I also have a spider III and a jumpstart ibanez, lol.

What should i do?
Set the guitar up,fix the ground,and...well the edge III is probably f*cked.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

get the edge III blocked so it can only dive but returns to the same point to it holds tune. its the best thing to do with those untill you can upgrade the trem.. or sell it.

then just get it set up and mention to the tech your wire is loose, they should just connect it for nothing no big deal..
take it to a local guitar shop and have them take care of it, they will give it a setup - when you say used up III, what do you mean? if the trem blocks posts are just eaten up, your guitar store can throw in some new ones too. what do you want for the guitar? I could take it off your hands in f'dup condition. PM me.
Quote by monkfunk
take it to a local guitar shop and have them take care of it, they will give it a setup - when you say used up III, what do you mean? if the trem blocks posts are just eaten up, your guitar store can throw in some new ones too. what do you want for the guitar? I could take it off your hands in f'dup condition. PM me.

By used up i mean the trem doesn't have a good action, one of the screws is difficult to twist even with an allen key. It cost me 600$ + the case so im going anywhere between $480 and up. The body barely has any scratches that you can't realy see.
the guitar is worth $250 in full working order.......if you pay for the repair or upgrade the bridge you may get 75% of that cost back on the price you sell it for.......

how dare you f-up a ibby....lol

sorry to hear that you`ve decided to quit

the jumpstart pack is worth about £30-£40

the line 6 is worth something to some-one......