Its awesome how half of the people hates FOB and the other half likes it , i,d like know why did FOB to earn the hates of so much people ? i mean they are original and they support people on Uganda Kids , I guess on Rock there are no friends just idols and gods like Led Zep and Slash.

Can some1 tell me 1 reason they hate FOB
I don't know where to start with this post...I cant even understand this paragraph and i hope its a joke.
I actually enjoy most of their stuff. However, I think that if they got rid of Wentz they'd be a much better band.
Neverender:SSTB 4/19

Goddamn this cursed iron fist. When I lose control!

[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']You, sir, win epically.
yeah, seems like a good bunch of guys, but they broke up now, so we don't have to argue this any longer
Quote by MasterExploder0
I actually enjoy most of their stuff. However, I think that if they got rid of Wentz they'd be a much better band.

agreed
Harlington - Indie/Progressive/Hard Rock

Live Rig:
Gibson SG
Boss RT-20 Rotary Pedal
Fender Supersonic
Quote by dimarzio77
yeah, seems like a good bunch of guys, but they broke up now, so we don't have to argue this any longer

hiatus =/= disbanded

EDIT: I don't hate them, they're just not my cup o' tea.
Quote by Gunpowder
C'mon, man. We're just kidding. We all know that drummers are important.

After all, without drummers, who would bag my groceries?

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Put him in your signature and help
(")_(") him on his way to world domination.
Sadly wentz writes lyrics : P and lyrics, i dont know why, but in FOB,s music lyrics are pretty important.
Woah woah..wentz is the only "famous" one in the band i think hes actually a badass bassist. and no. they didnt split, read the news on the home page.
Dude , Joe Thronman and Andy went metal with Anthrax and Everytime i die if they have succes its pretty likely that FOB is over, and im of the biggest fan of FOB and beleive or not the whole band should be called Patrick and friends beacuse he do most of the job but still i wouldnt like to see patrick solo -.- it will be just fine if Patrick and Pete rejoined.
HAHAHA ok side project or not i just gonna miss FOB it was my only favorite band from this years, and it was a really creative band and active, i,d like to hear another bands but like linkin park they put out a record and they need 1 year more to put another one.