So I figured it would be completely original to have a southern sherriff style vampire, that talks slowly and say, "So I guess, I'm gonna suck your blood here, I Reckon. Doodle Doo, Long Live Dixie."
Please tell me this guy isn't already taken.
Last edited by DeadlyIllness at Nov 27, 2009,
No, Like a vampire that is a southerner, that has all the same stereotypical catchlines of a southerner.
Well he uses one because there's good new and bad news, the bad is there's been a murder, the good is there's been a murder in Savanna.

he's a vaympaar
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Last edited by fearofthemark at Nov 27, 2009,
Movie idea: The solders of the civil war rise from the dead as zombies, commanded by a vampire Abe Lincoln and Jefferson Davis

It would be way better then twilight, but thats not saying too much

Quote by DeadlyIllness
Well he uses one because there's good new and bad news, the bad is there's been a murder, the good is there's been a murder in Savanna.

Best guide on writing power metal lyrics
Quote by ReaperWaits
keep it fast, keep it epic, and for god sake mention dragons.
Last edited by Bucket-Of-Win at Nov 27, 2009,
Quote by Bucket-Of-Win
Movie idea: The solders of the civil war rise from the dead as zombies, commanded by a vampire Abe Lincoln and Jefferson Davis

It would be way better then twilight, but thats not saying too much

Bill Compton was a soldier in the civil war before he became a vampire.
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

I would make the movie a good vampire movie not like twilight, but still with the cliche thing of yelling team edward and team whatever that guy's name is in public.
I was thinking like a character in a thing that has the fat sherriff and the smooth talking southern lawyer and the redneck that always yells doodle doo, and repeats what his friends are saying, then the a jewish vampire that... well... you know the stereotypes....
Quote by DeadlyIllness

'
Winner Winner Chicken Dinner
Quote by DeadlyIllness
I would make the movie a good vampire movie not like twilight, but still with the cliche thing of yelling team edward and team whatever that guy's name is in public.
I was thinking like a character in a thing that has the fat sherriff and the smooth talking southern lawyer and the redneck that always yells doodle doo, and repeats what his friends are saying, then the a jewish vampire that... well... you know the stereotypes....

Twilight is pretty much all just people yelling in public. I don't even think the movies/books matter anymore, its all about the pop culture relevance
So I think I will make the vampire a side character in a comedy series while the main characters are more "normal". And the vampire will be there just for no particular reason what-so-ever other than to use to make fun of things.