Page 1 of 5
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
I have never been more enraged over something so stupid.
HEY UG!
GROUP HUG BITCHES
*Hugs all of you from the front*

*Bumps genitals*
ಠ_ಠ
Begin again in the night, let's sway again tonight.
Your arm on my shoulder, your cheek against mine.
Where can we go, when will we find that, we know.
I hope those guys never breed. Given their current approach to life, I feel confident in my outlook.

“Who are you then?.."
"- I am part of that power which eternally wills evil and eternally works good.”
KULTURKAMPF
lastFM
Quote by archangels666
I don't think I can even put myself through listening to that, given the description of it.

thats exactly what i was thinking
It's idiots like these that give the rest of us Christians a bad name. I don't know anyone in my church that does a "side-hug", hell, I've never even heard of a side-hug before!
Quote by Emenius Sleepus
I hope those guys never breed. Given their current approach to life, I feel confident in my outlook.

On the contrary, these sorts of people tend to get married young to people of similar disposition and then breed like rabbits.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_Oj0-splZw

... Then again, maybe not.

I wasn't sure which reaction this deserved...so I gave it a fail-stack.
Tool
Sleep
Gojira
Puscifer
Neurosis
Sunn O)))
Meshuggah
Modest Mouse
Electric Wizard
Mammoth Grinder

Lucid Dreaming Thread
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
I can't see a problem.

Christian side-hug better than none at all am I right?

Quote by Alex Vik
It's idiots like these that give the rest of us Christians a bad name. I don't know anyone in my church that does a "side-hug", hell, I've never even heard of a side-hug before!

I agree - what were they thinking, making an affectionate and innocent act into something supposedly perverted.

Oh well it would have them avoid awkward boner-hugs in the teenage years.
The whole point of a hug is to fully embrace a person, not to seem like you partially care.
F*ck these people have their heads so far up their asses that they can't even understand what it's like to be loving anymore without feeling like it's wrong.
This embarrasses me. This is why I don't call myself a Christian, but rather spiritual.
I woke up this morning and I got myself a beer. The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Quote by BlackIce87
I'm not gonna lie, goin' mobile looks like Sebastian Bach in the eighties.
Quote by AA00P
On the contrary, these sorts of people tend to get married young to people of similar disposition and then breed like rabbits.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_Oj0-splZw

... Then again, maybe not.

This is extremely true. Back when I was a Christian, I couldn't help but notice that all the youth leaders were married, even though half of them were in their early twenties. But, hey, if you can't keep it in your pants anymore, and your religion forbids it unless you're married, what can you do?
Quote by Holy Katana
This is extremely true. Back when I was a Christian, I couldn't help but notice that all the youth leaders were married, even though half of them were in their early twenties. But, hey, if you can't keep it in your pants anymore, and your religion forbids it unless you're married, what can you do?

This is true.
It's also true that when people get married at a very young age, they are much more likely to divorce.
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
As we all know, face to face embraces run the horrific risk of a clothed crotch graze.

Yeah sure, "horrific".
Last edited by Gyroscope : Tomorrow at 01:00 PM.
Ugh, side hugs are so unsatisfying.
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
Quote by fail
Ugh, side hugs are so unsatisfying.

Inorite

*notices you are a girl*

*front hugs*

(lololololololol)
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Thinking about taking up violin lessons?

Slight problem: there wasn't any such instrument like a violin in Roman times.
a fair sized part of my brain and a little piece of my soul just suffered a slow, painful, christian gangsta rap induced death.

I'm going to go pray to every god on the planet that this never, ever catches on.
Quote by Holy Katana
But, hey, if you can't keep it in your pants anymore, and your religion forbids it unless you're married, what can you do?

I woke up this morning and I got myself a beer. The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Quote by BlackIce87
I'm not gonna lie, goin' mobile looks like Sebastian Bach in the eighties.

not sure what to say about this...
Quote by St. Angry
youre right. i just checked the dvd i have agian and it is in D standard. i dont think Metallica has ever done a song in drop D, or drop C for that matter.

^Check his username again
Page 1 of 5