Lately I've noticed that when I play standing up my wrist starts to hurt after playing for about 5 minutes. This is most noticable when I'm playing using a lot of barre or power chords. I kind of have big hands (don't know it this has anything to do with it.) Just wondering why this was going on or how I could fix it.
Im not sure, maybe carpel tunnel or something like that. I have the problem where my picking arm bicep hurts when im playing. I dont even use my arm to pick, it just hurts.
Peace be thy journey
Quote by Afterhours
Raise your guitar strap..............

This... I used to have the same problem. I know every ones different but basically your left arm (right if your a lefty) should be at a 90 degree angle so the curve of your palm matches the curve of the back of the neck. Hope that helps.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Im only just learning to stand up properly i never feel confertable. Cant change gears and get scared going around corners standing up.
maybe i need to invest in some skill and testicles

Took me awhile to get comfy with it on the heavy 4 stroke..
Felt like it wanted to wash out under me on corners at first..

But now I stand 95% of the time. It's all about getting your weight transfer on the pegs..and body position..

Reduces arm pump and upper arm/shoulder fatigue when squeezing with legs.. some time's I feel I can even let the bars go.. "But i don't"

Position gear lever so you can flick it up and down whilst standing and sitting..
=============
Turbo Charger
import car europe
Begone, oddly erotic spam-bot.

*reported*
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com