Since I am not a member, Ebay won't let me see completed transactions. Can someone please go on ebay and find out for me how much on average the Marshall Jvm 205h usually sells for? I would appreciate the help so much!
It would be faster to just make an ebay account, an since it's free, you should do that.
Quote by modirnwarfare
Since I am not a member, Ebay won't let me see completed transactions. Can someone please go on ebay and find out for me how much on average the Marshall Jvm 205h usually sells for? I would appreciate the help so much!

My GOD. You have not stopped making threads relating to god damn JVM205's all ****ing day. You haven't even bought the damn thing yet, but you still manage to cough out at least 5-6 threads on it. You're after Randy Rhoads tone, WE GET IT. JVM won't even be closest. VM oughta be closer anyways. 'Sides, if you wanna waste that much money on an amp, at least get one that covers your choice of tone x,x

There are no JVM205Hs on Ebay at the moment. There is a JVM5410H with a Buy now at 1250$, though it may sell for less. 205 should be sold for much less.
Gear
---------
JS20S Satriani signature
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Gibson SG Classic
Randall RM100 Combo w/ Plexi, JTM, Ultra, Recto, and Brown Modules
Quote by Phantom123
My GOD. You have not stopped making threads relating to god damn JVM205's all ****ing day. You haven't even bought the damn thing yet, but you still manage to cough out at least 5-6 threads on it. You're after Randy Rhoads tone, WE GET IT. JVM won't even be closest. VM oughta be closer anyways. 'Sides, if you wanna waste that much money on an amp, at least get one that covers your choice of tone x,x

There are no JVM205Hs on Ebay at the moment. There is a JVM5410H with a Buy now at 1250$, though it may sell for less. 205 should be sold for much less.

Talking trash of the Jvm, coming from a guy who ownes a Randall......
Quote by modirnwarfare

Wow, I don't even know who the hell you are, but this post clearly indicates how hard you fail. Kindly shut up until you get a clue.
The previous posters were all correct. A JVM will NOT get you Randy Rhoads tones since he used boosted plexis and the closest modern marshall is either the JTM reissue or the VM.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SINE WAVE SURFER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Boss pedals may be built like tanks but I would rather buy a cardboard box that is on my side than pay for a tank that is working against me.
^^Wow. Basing a guys opinion on the brand of amp he has. Now THAT is classy.

You don't deserve help especially if you don't realize that the Randall MTS series can kick any and i MEAN ANY modern marshall's ass without a sweat. Once you count in the price and value the JVM has about as much value as a sack of flaming dog doo on your front porch.

I will actually help you though. Get a Splawn Competition for as much as the JVM (or cheaper) and you will hear the greatest Marshall JCM800 tone from any amp ever. If you make any other thread or flame anyone based on the amp they own, expect to be reported. Good day.
Quote by modirnwarfare

Hell, I HELPED you, and you don't even know how my amp compares to yours. I didn't even talk trash on the JVM, I said that it wouldn't do as good a Randy tone as many other amps, INCLUDING OTHER MARSHALLS! Hell, my amp DOES do Rhoads; I can get a good tone from it for just about anything (though I can't imagine how I can; it IS a Randall )
Gear
---------
JS20S Satriani signature
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Gibson SG Classic
Randall RM100 Combo w/ Plexi, JTM, Ultra, Recto, and Brown Modules