Hi, im looking at a few amps for christmas and ive narrowed it down to a few. The marshall haze 40 watt combo. fender blues junior. Peavey classic 30. Marshall class 5 (unlikley). I mostly play jimi hendrix ACDC Led Zeppelin Rolling Stones and I want that classic Blues-Rock Crunch. I am open to suggestions but I CAn probley only squeeze about 600 maybe 650 at max from my parents. Thanks
Even though the Class 5 has that sound, it's too simplistic and you can do better with your budget. I haven't heard the Haze but if it's voiced similarly then it might be your best option.

A Vox AC15 or used AC30 just might be up your alley though.
Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
As for the swim team member that drowned, it just means the swim team just got a lot better. Same with him too, it's time to move on, the weakest link is gone...
I would definitely go for the Classic 30, out of that list, very nice for that genre.
Wait.

Roger Waters - 12th May!
The Classic 30 would pretty much fit your needs.
Fender American Special HSS Stratocaster
Ibanez 1987 Roadstar II Deluxe
Yamaha THR10X
Marshall JCM900 SL-X
Ibanez WD-7 Weeping Demon Wah
TC Electronic Polytune
Seymour Duncan Tweakfuzz
Don't get an AC15, they are awful, really cheaply manufactured. If you live in England look at the ValvePower 18w.
Quote by Kensai
You'll find whisky very different, but try it and you'll grow into it, soon you and whisky are one, but still two, lovers dancing across a frozen lake under moonlight, wrapped in honey and warmth.

Sums up whisky perfectly
Classic 30 would be perfect.

@ Jak Archer, WTF are you talking about? AC15's are some of the best amps I've played.
^All of the Custom Classic series are cheaply manufactured in China, Vox were so much better when they were owned by JMI.
Quote by Kensai
You'll find whisky very different, but try it and you'll grow into it, soon you and whisky are one, but still two, lovers dancing across a frozen lake under moonlight, wrapped in honey and warmth.

Sums up whisky perfectly