My main question is which is more versatile?

Ive found a micro cube for sale for $30 and a Vox DA5 for $50

I would be taking them to school daily for my guitar class, to be used with an Ibanez RG470.

I mainly play metal, but my guitar teacher wont be having any of that shit. So i need something that has decent clean tones for when Im at school and decent distortion tones for when im at home.

I would be willing to spring for the DA5 if its worth 20 dollars more and have it brought to me but would have to drive 50 miles for the Cube (gas cost isnt a problem just the horrible traffic that im worried about)

I maybe didnt stress that im not asking which is better, but Which is more versatile?

Im probably one of the better guitar players at my school (which isn't saying much) and as such i get a lot of requests, so i would need to be able to change settings and effects on the fly to try to imitate popular bands.
I've had nothing but success with my microcube and the micro cubes of others. I loved mine so much that, when I needed a bigger amp I bought a cub 30x and I sold my friend my microcube, he loves it and I want it back. It's great for clean tones, it sounds more like a tube amp than the DA5, but the DA5 has more effects. So what means more to you, authenticity of the sound or features?
UG's Prodigal Son
Roland Cube.
Guitars
Ibanez S470B
Iabez MTM2 w/ Seymoar Duncan Blackouts
Epiphone SG

Amps
Roland Micro Cube

Pedals
Boss MT-2
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
I scrounged up a few extra bucks and got both.

In the end i like the Vox more especially for metal stuff but the Cube wins out as far as clean tones for me.