This is our bands first song, and we would appreciate any advice we can get:

http://www.myspace.com/burntheevidencemusic

Thanks
Quote by Mx023
picture everyone naked with hot sauce being poured all over their body and then just think "i'm too good for hot sauce and all these naked people" then just do what comes naturally to you. it's all so simple
it sounds like an intro to a tv show to be honest. the vox have a good flow, almost rap like? bad mix tho, the low freq's are so messy, cant hear guitar, vox to loud
Interesting song......kind of like a rock rap thing. I kind of liked it. The mix sounds like it's coming off of the PA and room mics.............could be better balanced.
The bass is somewhat muddy and the vocals are too out front. And speaking of vocals.....keep singing like that and you'll probably ruin your vocal cords in the long run.
It's almost like shouting. There's a correct way to get loud dynamics......you actually need to constrict (tighten) the vocal cords while pushing a lot of air from the diaphram.

Try shouting for 2 hours every day and see what your voice will sound like in a year or two.
Anyway, you get my drift.

Other than that....the song was pretty good.
I liked the writing (not often I say this), the production was terrible though.
hardly hear the guitar/bass, its like vocals over drums here

i'd suggest you re-record this

Stop highlighting my signature!!

</td><h1>yay!</h1>
Guitar and bass can hardly be heard and vocals was just too loud and the bass didn't sound good. If you have an audio editor try adding chorus and reverb effect to the vocals it would sound much better.
* Be creative. Whether you’re making pottery, a scrapbook, a collage, or even colouring with crayons, this can be a fun way to start a relationship. Just don’t pick anything too messy unless you’re prepared with a change of clothes.

* Be active. If you share a common interest, you can go for a jog, go hiking or bicycling, or head to the gym. It’s good for your body, and the endorphins generated will give you a positive feeling about each other. The downside is that you may not look or smell your best after getting all sweaty.

* Feed the birds. Buy a bag of bread, find a park bench near ducks or pigeons, and you’ll be set. It can make you feel like a kid again, which is a great experience for a date. Just try to avoid geese, which can be more aggressive.

* Go for coffee or ice cream. This is a good date when you don’t know someone very well. It’s not expensive, it’s public, and it can be short if you don’t click. You might want a second activity planned in case you do like each other and want to extend the date.
==================
Turbo Charger
import car europe
I'd definitely want to hear this rerecorded. It has potential but i feel like the vocalist has like a vendetta against me :P
I actually like the vocals, if only they were less staccato haha.
My Gear:
Paul Reed Smith SE Paul Allender
Laney GH100L Head
Behringer Cab
Damage Control Demonizer Distortion/Preamp