hello there, GG&A!

Basically, i'm looking for recommendations for the above-mentioned parts.

Bridge
It's a tune-o-matic and i'm replacing it because my "gold hardware" tune-o-matic is corroded as hell. I have no idea what brands produce better tune-o-matics and what to look out for. Preferably chrome i think.

Nut
since i'll be replacing the bridge and tuners, i thought i'd replace the nut as well. i had a chat with RagingKitty the other day and he recommended this: http://www.graphtech.com/products.html?CategoryID=5. I really would like to hear what you guys think.

Tuners
i am not looking for locking tuners. no locking tuners. I've ruled out locking tuners because firstly, they're expensive. Secondly, i'm confident that if i string my guitar correctly, decent normal tuners should be able to help me hold tune properly.

budget for everything: approx 280USD. let me know if you think the budget is too small...

all help will be appreciated, thanks!
Bridge: My favourute is a Schaller. Its about 1/2lb of brass with roller saddles.
Nut: Yeah Graphtech are good or maybe a Buzz Feiton compensating bone nut.
Tuners: Gotoh 18:1 or Schaller
I pick up my guitar and play
Just like Yesterday

T C Ellis Series 2 LP w/Skatterbrane Quiescence pups
Cort EVL-K6
Yamaha RGX211 modded
H&S Electric 12-string
Shaftsbury Ricki 4001
'84 Fender Yale
Roland Cube 15x

Warmoth Parts

Just look around there,they have a ton of high quality parts and hardware.

Also,you really should shell out the extra cash for locking tuners.A set of schaller mini locks is maybe $60,and they're so much better than regular tuners.If you still don't want locking tuners,then a set of Ghoto tuners are the next best thing IMO.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

Quote by Pr0gNut

Also,you really should shell out the extra cash for locking tuners.A set of schaller mini locks is maybe $60,and they're so much better than regular tuners.If you still don't want locking tuners,then a set of Ghoto tuners are the next best thing IMO.

i'm really skeptical about the wonders of locking tuners. Admittedly, i've never tried or lived with locking tuners in my life, but i get this feeling that i'll be disappointed with the extra money i spent.

if i had to spend that kind of money on tuners, they must be able to hold tune phenomenally. And with the most extreme of bends.

i'm really not sure if schaller mini locks or even any locking tuners in that price range would do that for me...
Quote by sharp__edge
i'm really skeptical about the wonders of locking tuners. Admittedly, i've never tried or lived with locking tuners in my life, but i get this feeling that i'll be disappointed with the extra money i spent.

if i had to spend that kind of money on tuners, they must be able to hold tune phenomenally. And with the most extreme of bends.

i'm really not sure if schaller mini locks or even any locking tuners in that price range would do that for me...

You've never tried them yet you're against them?

Look,they can hold tune even after heavy trem abuse on my wilkinson equipped soloist,so bends wont be an issue at all.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

Quote by sharp__edge

Those are nice,as are the schaller models and the planet waves auto trim lockers.They're all great tuners,so you can't go wrong with either of them.

Bridge: Schaller, Gotoh, TonePros, Hipshot
Nut: Earvana, Buzz Feiten (Expensive, but worth it), Graph Tech
Tuners: (Check out any and all of these brands, decide which ones you like most) Gotoh, Grover, Schaller, Sperzel, Hipshot

Good luck