anywhere i can get me one (actually two) of these?

tryed the standard google and ebay searches

but no UK website seems to sell them
i think they might be discontinued but not sure anyone care to help
Gear
Ibanez SAS32EXFM White
Epiphone SG G400 White
Line 6 Flextone III+
Line 6 Spider III 120 (for sale £90)
^ one for boosting one for general EQing
i was told that if you put one in the FX loop and the other in the guitar chain then you could EQ with and boost with the other
someone please correct me if this is wrong
Gear
Ibanez SAS32EXFM White
Epiphone SG G400 White
Line 6 Flextone III+
Line 6 Spider III 120 (for sale £90)
Quote by superfish1232
^ one for boosting one for general EQing
i was told that if you put one in the FX loop and the other in the guitar chain then you could EQ with and boost with the other
someone please correct me if this is wrong

You could just get something like an EHX LPB-1 for general boosting?
LesPaul
Pedals
OrangeRocker30
My band
PBT Native: Resident Graphics Monkey

Keep checking ebay, they do crop up... I sold one last week for £20
Ibanez RG1570 (06) LTD Truckster (07) Fender USA Standard Strat (97) Blackstar HT5s ,TC Polytune, SHO Clone, Russian Muff pi, EHX Small Clone, MXR Carbon Copy, Marshall Reflector, MXR 10 Band EQ
Thomann sell the fish n chips
Quote by Kensai
You'll find whisky very different, but try it and you'll grow into it, soon you and whisky are one, but still two, lovers dancing across a frozen lake under moonlight, wrapped in honey and warmth.

Sums up whisky perfectly
Not its a tube amp, but it does have some op amps I believe, all and all its like closest to a SS amp with still being a full tube. Who cares if you like the sound.
Agile AL3000
Douglas WRL90
SX SR1 STD Plus
J&D Strat
Squier Tele
Sammick TR2
Douglas Draco
Peavey JSX
Bugera V5
TWANGED VJ
Quote by JoePerry4life
Not its a tube amp, but it does have some op amps I believe, all and all its like closest to a SS amp with still being a full tube. Who cares if you like the sound.

Wrong thread?? lol
....lol JoePerry

Can I have some of whatever you have

I have a Dano Fish n Chips EQ that I bought new in the US from Best Buy for $40. They are a tad noisy, so I agree I would not buy 2 of them. Depending on what you play there are better boosts. The Dano has a volume control so can basically EQ and boost at the same time. Hence again, no reason for 2.
Dammit, wrong thread haha. Well I gotta stop drinking, christmas was days ago. I open like 5 threads in tabs so I get confused sometimes, wonder what I posted in the othe rone haha.

I had the fish n chips. Plastic casing isn't so bad, it can get noisy sometimes. I sold it but I regret doing it I miss it dearly.
Agile AL3000
Douglas WRL90
SX SR1 STD Plus
J&D Strat
Squier Tele
Sammick TR2
Douglas Draco
Peavey JSX
Bugera V5
TWANGED VJ