Is there a program online, or that i can download for free that allows me to write in music, specifically four part writing so that i can hear what i write down.
I am the only sane person on the planet. Does that make me crazy?

Crank the Mids
Powertab is a free program, guitar pro is worth the money though.
♪♫♪
92% percent of the teen population would be dead if Hollywood said it wasn't cool to breathe anymore.
Put this in your signature if you are one of the 92% who wouldn't be breathing.
Get tuxguitar.

Better than Powertab, free, easier to use than guitarpro, and can read both powertab and guitarpro files.
R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio. Supplied amazing music to both me and my mother.

He will be missed.
Not to forget Tux Guitar.

EDIT: beat me to it ^^^

I find writing percussion tracks easier in tux guitar, however i still think that guitar pro provides more options than the other two. If i'm not mistaken you can't create drum tracks on powertab.
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
Last edited by evening_crow at Nov 28, 2009,
Guitar pro doesn't allocate use of bass and treble clef at the same time. Does power tab?

Crank the Mids
power tab sucks.

Crank the Mids
Gutar pro>power tab

Crank the Mids
I use power tab, but theres no drums on it. Im hopfuly getting guitar pro soon, but I think that tux guitar is awful. The window for the notes is way too small to see whats on it past half a line, so you can't see whats coming up.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ