For which genre, how big amounts of gain?
Budget?
You want wah-tones like _______?
etc.
Fender American Special HSS Stratocaster
Ibanez 1987 Roadstar II Deluxe
Yamaha THR10X
Marshall JCM900 SL-X
Ibanez WD-7 Weeping Demon Wah
TC Electronic Polytune
Seymour Duncan Tweakfuzz
i realy liked the original crybaby, it wasnt to strong but wasnt to weak it was just...perfect
Quote by Fintrollx
I play metal with alot of distortion (Death Metal mostly)
I have a band with kind of groovy death metal thing so i though i could buy a wah pedal for use, would sound cool i think.

neither of those would be good for any sort of metal. i would look into morley wahs they handle gain a lot better
Fender American Deluxe Strat, Epiphone Firebird Studio Worn Cherry, Adam Black S5ce

Dunlop Crybaby, Korg Pitchblack, Keeley BD-2, Proco Vintage Rat, MXR Script Phase 90, Danelectro Chorus, Marshall Echohead

Peavey Classic 30
Morley Mark Tremonti is the most recommended wah for high-gain.

And the GCB95 CryBaby is pure crap.
Yamaha THR10X
Marshall JCM900 SL-X
TC Electronic Polytune
Seymour Duncan Tweakfuzz
Quote by Fintrollx
Why is it crap? for my price range <80 euros. it sounds quite good from the demos.

Basically it has a very poor sweep, it sounds sort of 'quacky', has no definition with gain, has a terrible buffer which causes it to suck the tone out of your rig, although that is easily modded.
Fender American Deluxe Strat, Epiphone Firebird Studio Worn Cherry, Adam Black S5ce

Dunlop Crybaby, Korg Pitchblack, Keeley BD-2, Proco Vintage Rat, MXR Script Phase 90, Danelectro Chorus, Marshall Echohead

Peavey Classic 30
Please show me a demo where it sounds good (without mods).

Also, which amp do you have?

And you won't really get anything decent at your price range.
Yamaha THR10X
Marshall JCM900 SL-X
TC Electronic Polytune
Seymour Duncan Tweakfuzz
You'd be better off if you save up and get a Dunlop Zakk Wylde wah or Ibanez Weeping Demon, they handle high-gain a lot better and have better sound too.

Anyways, you should think about getting a new amp too if you want good sound.
Yamaha THR10X
Marshall JCM900 SL-X
TC Electronic Polytune
Seymour Duncan Tweakfuzz
Quote by rhcp-legends
Basically it has a very poor sweep, it sounds sort of 'quacky', has no definition with gain, has a terrible buffer which causes it to suck the tone out of your rig, although that is easily modded.

This. I got one as a present, and I hate it, I don't even use it anymore. I can't stand the poor sweep and It never seems to switch on/off at the right time, I have to stomp on it multiple times. My guitar sounds so tiny when it's off. Get a Morley, my favourite is the Bad Horsie.
Ibanez JEM 555 > Line 6 POD XT Live > Behringer MS16 Monitor Speakers

"Asked us if we were happy, we said we didn't know...
Took us by the hands and up we go..."

Italians do it better.