I don't have any, but I thought I'd post anyway because I felt sorry for you not getting any replies in seven minutes.

But by the time I post this someone will probably have posted before me, making this post obselete.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
and your baddest attempts at grammar!

EDIT: Hey, I've seen this before.
Quote by denfilade
For a moment I thought velcro shoes were ones with the whole bottom made of velcro

She could walk up your pubes with those

Quote by kannon
this post has aids
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
and 07'ers will always be well-respected members of UG society.
Quote by bry0n
and your baddest attempts at grammar!

Don't be cruel, he's trying his goodest.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
This Fail Is Thread Seem So It.
❝Don't be afraid of death, but of an inadequate life❞
Bertolt Bretcht

Quote by Craigo
That's painful.

Hmmm, I'm Dutch, our grammar works differently.

It's indeed painful to see that I'm the only one who post a vid though .
I don't put cover vids on youtube any more, there's always people saying shit like "OMG it's not a 7 on the low E, it's a 2 on the A string!11!" or "WTF they play in drob B man" and crap like that. Now I just have one or two original songs on there and some other random junk.
🙈 🙉 🙊
When someone makes a thread shaming themselves on the internet, it is bound to end with hurt feelings.

I don't show off my guitar skills on YouTube.
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
Btw the link in my sig shows me playing... who cares about embarrassment, its the internetz!
Meh, I thought more of it to make things more laughable I guess?