Page 1 of 2
So it's 7:45 am i havent been to sleep and im listening to AIC unplugged drinking beer. That would have to be my favorite thing to do at this time of the day how about you guys out there in the pit whats your favorite thing to do at 7:00 am.
Quote by aRandomSandwich
Walk in on your first day cover in butter and flop your knob out on the managers desk, this will show confidence, and your boss like that in a man, he likes that a lot, he also likes his penis in a man... work hard now y'all...

Mess up my hair like beethoven and play the piano furiously.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Finnepinne
Sleep

If someone answers differently to this I suggest they re-evaluate their life.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Probably have a double whiskey on the rocks.

Not even kidding.
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Quote by el-ECTRO
If someone answers differently to this I suggest they re-evaluate their life.

Sleep is for women and children.... and old people. Man i wish i had whiskey instead of bull sh*t Busch light.
Quote by aRandomSandwich
Walk in on your first day cover in butter and flop your knob out on the managers desk, this will show confidence, and your boss like that in a man, he likes that a lot, he also likes his penis in a man... work hard now y'all...

Quote by charlescray
Take care of my 1 and 1/2 month old kid. He's a handful.

This +11111111

Oh wait...
After all you fell in love with death,
Life has aborted.
All you've had and all you became,
The night is calling, you pray forth.

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.
I'm still on the rob at that time, usually needing to think about calling it a day though as people are getting up for work shortly. It's also a good time for stealing peoples milk and underware from their washing lines.
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
At 7:30am, I'm usually getting out of the shower and getting ready for work. After that, it's 'coffee, cigarette, repeat' until I leave at 8:30.
Contemplating world dominaton.
******A Console Cowboy****** 1
depends on the time zone.
My "Rig":

Fender American Telecaster
Boss OD-2
EHX Small Clone
EHX SMM avec HAZARAI
Sleep.
Quote by necrosis1193
John Entwistle once in a while. I had to try to find him when I saw The Who two years ago.

Quote by sticksause
butthose bagpipes sound awesome.
This morning I was on a rowing machine warming up for a race at 9 by 7. Good times.
Warwick freak of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join

Quote by elliott FTW
Damn you and Warwickyness

Quote by ScottB
Quote by CLIFF_BURTON
gm jack knows everything
+1
There's a 7:30am?

What else haven't you told me!?
"If I told you that, I'd have to kill you."
"Why is it like.. top secret?"
"No."

Last.fm
Realise that there's no reason for me to be up at seven am and fall back to sleep comforted by the knowledge I don't have to get up for another good few hours.
St. Mirren F.C
Champions of Renfrewshire Since 2006
SPL Survivors Since 2006
Hitting up mary jane
Quote by Venice King
Beethoven ****ed Jimi Hendrix and I was born. I make my own music.
Drinking a cup of coffee while watching the sun rise as I play guitar - otherwise I am already at work for 2 1/2 hours.
Quote by Nexium
Probably have a double whiskey on the rocks.

Not even kidding.

you dont put ice in whiskey...
Quote by Thrace
There's a 7:30am?

What else haven't you told me!?

yes and that's why i drink the UG community withheld the fact of a 7am.... until now
Quote by aRandomSandwich

Quote by CrazyDavey
you dont put ice in whiskey...

Yes you do(Well it's a preference) just like you would add some water to it, it releases aromas.
Some Pubs even have special water taps for your whiskey,besides this was what you do in the morning and i prefer a smooth whiskey in the morning just to get me steady..
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Last edited by Nexium at Nov 28, 2009,
Ew. Alcohol in the morning - that's so gross. I'd usually be fast asleep at 7 in the morning but if I'm awake, I'd usually make myself some breakfast and that's something I never usually have (I don't eat breakfast or lunch).
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

that is when i have to get up for school, and my bus ride isn't too long, so i am stuck a school for like an hour before classes.
GENERIC SIGNATURE
7:30 = 7:45 = 7:00...mind blown
By reading this magnificently and wonderful, adjective-filled signature, you have just wasted approximately 7 seconds of your life.
I like to get up every morning at 6:30 and drive around my neighborhood and furiously honk the horn while screaming the N word....
RAWR...
Page 1 of 2