It's a hairband or something similar. Uses it to stop unwanted noise... Kind of cheating.
Quote by eXperiment63
It's a hairband or something similar. Uses it to stop unwanted noise... Kind of cheating.

well I wouldn't say that because most players use that to mute the unwanted noise.players like greg howe,michael angelo, etc etc.
Quote by polya
O_O i wish i was that good. what guitar is it?

It is a washburn. sorry but I don't know thew model
Quote by indikator
well I wouldn't say that because most players use that to mute the unwanted noise.players like greg howe,michael angelo, etc etc.

You're wrong, Most players don't . But still, michael angelo would sell his soul to be faster..

To TS, that was amazing. How long has he been playing?
How long has he been playing? That sounded really good!!!
Call me Andrew. It's my name.

Quote by theogonia777
i fond God too, man! i sat next to him on the bus once. he told be the meaning of life and then gave me a pretzel. i can't remember what the meaning of live was, but it was a good pretzel, man!
Quote by IHeartMyCrybaby
You're wrong, Most players don't . But still, michael angelo would sell his soul to be faster..

To TS, that was amazing. How long has he been playing?

He is playing for two years now.And for most players I didn't mean all players.some really good players use something to mute the unwanted noise when doing tapping ,sweeping etc.some of them are : michael angelo,jennifer batten,greg howe...... then some really great but not really famous guitarists like daniele gottardo,marshall harrison,muris varajic.two of them played on guitar idol.
Quote by GoIrish668
How long has he been playing? That sounded really good!!!

thanks.. .he is one of my students . he is playing for 2 years now
Awesome playing dude, love the speed of light solo, might aswell give some CC, if you only use
the string dampner for recording thats perfectly ok as it gives a much cleaner sound and no unwanted string noise (which guitarists will edit out if they didn't use a dampner) but do you use it all the time when your playing???? awesome work for two years aswell