My Jackson RR24;
for
http://ottawa.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-sell-musical-instruments-NEW-FENDER-STRAT-1-OF-A-KIND-W0QQAdIdZ169033867

Guy says he's not sure exacty what type of SD is in it, but "its the hottest one" so i'm willing to bet its a JB Jr.
wants my guitar+something else for it. thinking i might throw in my delay pedal.
any thoughts? Anyone have any comparison of the JB to the Pearly Gates Plus, or 59? I quite like the PGP and 59 type pickups, i'm a vintage guy for p/ups, i find.
Paul Reed Smith CE22
Fender Spalted Maple HH Tele
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Korg Pitchblack
Boss GE-8 Graphic EQ
Dunlop ZW Wah
BBE Two Timer
Mesa/Boogie Mark IV Combo
Mesa/Boogie Rectifier 212

www.myspace.com/shapesofgrey
haha, well im into SRV and Yngwie now...the days of only playing Children of Bodom, Metallica, and Emperor are gone. I need some versatility. My tele kinda showed me that (its got HB's, with coil taps. love it to death)
Paul Reed Smith CE22
Korg Pitchblack
Boss GE-8 Graphic EQ
Dunlop ZW Wah
BBE Two Timer

thinking for sure i will throw my delay pedal in. its listed at 224.99, on the box. mint condition. sound like a reasonable offer?
Paul Reed Smith CE22
Korg Pitchblack
Boss GE-8 Graphic EQ
Dunlop ZW Wah
BBE Two Timer

If he'll take it go for it. That's a ****ing beautiful guitar and it looks like it plays well too. One hell of a deal. Bet it sounds purdy too.
UG's Prodigal Son
i'm hopin so. anyone have any idea exactly what kinda strat that is? obv. the pickups are modded, and he said he ordered all the parts seperately or something, but its not a custom shop strat.
Paul Reed Smith CE22
Korg Pitchblack
Boss GE-8 Graphic EQ
Dunlop ZW Wah
BBE Two Timer

With that wood I'd tend to think it's a deluxe. Does it have the S-1 switching system?
UG's Prodigal Son
kind of looks like one of the Koa Strats, but i feel like if it were he would have mentioned that... i'd definitely ask though, that top is kind of unusual. absolutely beautiful though!

here's a pic of a koa strat, just to judge on.

Warmoth Telecaster Deluxe. Warmoth Strat. Seagull Artist Portrait Acoustic.

"Well good God damn and other such phrases, I haven't heard a beat like this in ages!"
-Dan Le Sac Vs The Scroobius Pip
well, this guy said he had the pickups and body ordered through fender or something. i don't believe it has the S1, though i've yet to play it.
its certainly not stock, since it has the JB Jr. in it, and the other single coils are SD's as well.
havent found anything on fenders website, so im not really sure what the deal with this axe is.. will hopefully try it out soon and we'll see
Paul Reed Smith CE22
Korg Pitchblack
Boss GE-8 Graphic EQ
Dunlop ZW Wah
BBE Two Timer

just called the music store he bought from, they're saying they likely just did the mod for him. he ordered SD's, and had it modded...not bought them through fender, he seemed kinda hard to understand on the phone.
EDIT: can you order preloaded pickgaurds from SD? maybe that could explain the pearl gaurd
Paul Reed Smith CE22
Korg Pitchblack
Boss GE-8 Graphic EQ
Dunlop ZW Wah
BBE Two Timer

Last edited by wyldeshredder at Nov 30, 2009,