Hi! Kinda new on this forum, been reading it for a while, and finally got myself into posting! Anyways! Here's my new Marshall JVM 205h. I ordered it in june , and it arrived last week (FFFUUUUUU, Marshall!!!). I sat one and a half hour playing it nonstop. The clean is GEORGEUS, the OD is good, and the distortion is !

Unfortunately, I dont have a cab ATM, but Im in contact with a guy who might sell his Mesa Rectifier 2x12, well se what happens. I payed ca. $ 1850 for it, witch (how do you spell that?) really isn't that much considering a Mesa Dual Rectifier is about 4000 $ over here (Norway).

Im not very good with the camera yet, actually the camera isn't mine.

I could get more pics if you want?

Favourite setting so far is OD Orange gain at 5, treble at 5, middle at 7, bass at 4, prescence at 3 and resonance at 7 with a greenbacked Marshall 4x12. Instant Underoath tone! I love it!
Last edited by Lil'hl at Nov 28, 2009,
Sweet HNAD!

Quote by dullsilver_mike
The resonant frequency of the clitoris is too low for the guitar players to take care of.

Quote by jackers1234
you sir, have just won for this statement. =D

Young Knees
hnap! just needs bigger pictures hah
Schecter C-1 Classic in Seethru blue <333
Schecter Damien FR
Roland AC-60 acoustic amp
Boss GE-7 EQ
Line6 Ubermetal Distortion
Sigma Dx Acoustic
HNAD! Don't you just hate it when you get a new amp and you have no cab to play it through
Quote by Kensai
You'll find whisky very different, but try it and you'll grow into it, soon you and whisky are one, but still two, lovers dancing across a frozen lake under moonlight, wrapped in honey and warmth.

Sums up whisky perfectly
Hello, I'm from Norway too (I write english here so everyone can understand). Were did you buy this?
I do indeed! I probably won't be able to play it until next friday, which is a gig... Oh, i cant wait!

Fer brewtal deafmetlulz, it does the job methinks... Im no brewtalist, so idk, really...

Edit: YEEAAHHH IM NOT ALONE! Lillestrøm musikksenter... Hvis du veit hvor det er!
Last edited by Lil'hl at Nov 28, 2009,
Sweet! HNAD! too bad you don't have a cab yet...
Ibanez JEM 555 > Line 6 POD XT Live > Behringer MS16 Monitor Speakers

"Asked us if we were happy, we said we didn't know...
Took us by the hands and up we go..."

Italians do it better.
You've been waiting since... JUNE!?!?! Holy ****!

HNAD!
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Thanks everyone! Yeah, I know, but I i have had no reason to rush with it. It's my baby now!

Moar pr0n for you. Anyone got a tip of what exactly to take pictures of? The whole rig, or any things that would look cool? I suck at taking photos

JVM

Black (WTF?) JVM

Mah rig so far

Edit: click on the pics, theyll grow huge! :O
Last edited by Lil'hl at Nov 29, 2009,