Page 1 of 2
I was at a party yesterday and my dad almost find out the I had smoked,

So I'm curious, How did your parents react when they find out that you smoked?
I don't smoke, but seeing as when my dad was about 11 him and his brother spent a year getting my gran to stop smoking I think they would disown me.

Smoking is bad, mmkay. Starting smoking in this day and age is stupid. I only have sympathy for older people who smoked before they found out it cripples your health.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Every single kid who smokes goes through that bit when the parents find out. Some care, some don't. But they'll always accept it in the end if you're making a life choice to smoke, albeit a bad one. They won't like it though.

Smoking is bad, mmkay. Starting smoking in this day and age is stupid. I only have sympathy for older people who smoked before they found out it cripples your health.

Yeah, that's true, but also very naive.
Told me it was stupid and not to do it... made some efforts at stopping me. I was 14. By the time I was 16 they allowed it.

Quote by el-ECTRO
I don't smoke, but seeing as when my dad was about 11 him and his brother spent a year getting my gran to stop smoking I think they would disown me.

That's a pretty stupid way of looking at things. I know it was stupid to start, but I was 14. People grow up (thank God) and if I had to be held responsible for the rest of my life for any decision I made between 14-18, I wouldn't want to live, lol. I doubt that anyone would.
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
Last edited by MHDrunk at Nov 28, 2009,
All my mum's side of the family smoke(d), and my dad smokes. Nothing they could do, really.
Quote by naedauuf
I'm in need of a guy
Me and my dad went round for round and that was the reason i now live with my mom. But my aunt and my grandma were way more Hitler-like about it than my mom was.
Quote by aRandomSandwich
Walk in on your first day cover in butter and flop your knob out on the managers desk, this will show confidence, and your boss like that in a man, he likes that a lot, he also likes his penis in a man... work hard now y'all...

my parents dont understand if i have smoked
this summer i started smokeing again no one understood that i smoke
i came home from band practice smelling of alcohol and cigarettes a no one knew
GEAR
Epiphone SG G 400
Marshall JH-1
Peavy Vyper
Marshall MG 10
Epiphone Thunderbird IV
Hartke A100
So you had alcohol but smoking was out of the question?
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
I don't let anyone near me who is smoking(filthy animals), unless it's a victory cigar in which case I may join in.
He who knows all, knows nothing in the eye of a imbecile.
Well my father smoked for about 20-30 years, me and my brother always tried to get him to quit when we were younger, but then when i was about 17, i was going through a bit of a rough time and slowly picked up the habit, my parents found out a few months after i started, i told them pretty bluntly, they were shocked, neither of them really had a go at me for it, but they were dissapointed and tried to get me to stop.

I was more worried about my brother finding out to be honest, as he saw absolutely no point to smoking, even though i think he had the odd cigarette a couple of times, but after a little while, he picked it up as well, but more socially. One day, something clicked in my head and i just stopped, the temptation to smoke went away, but then i had a drink and it came back, so now its only when i have a drink that i want a cigarette.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
i had my first cigarette at 13, at the start of 2006. Since then, i smoked socially until the start of 2008, at 15, when i made the decision to smoke daily. it came to light in discussion with my parents by the summer and they really shunned me (ironically, both of them are/were [dad quit] smokers). Anywho, it took a while for it to just become a sort of grey area that nobody really talks about and we just pretend it isn't there. As weird as it may sound, the mutual denial is pretty comforting. and, my mom has offered me cigarettes plenty of times. hahaha

man if you're really going to smoke, there's nothing anyone can say to you, but it's your choice. i don't reccomend it but listen to what you want to do and think about how you can **** yourself up because of it.
get your hands out your pockets and your finger on the trigger
let one fly
we don't die
we multiply
throw your set up in the sky.
Quote by Mr.brownstone93
I was at a party yesterday and my dad almost find out the I had smoked,

So I'm curious, How did your parents react when they find out that you smoked?

Why did you smoke?
Quote by rockandLOL!
man if you're really going to smoke, there's nothing anyone can say to you, but it's your choice. i don't reccomend it but listen to what you want to do and think about how you can **** yourself up because of it.

I think it goes without saying that I lulled hartily.
Last edited by wesselbindt at Nov 28, 2009,
Quote by wesselbindt
Why did you smoke?

I think it goes without saying that I lulled hartily.

???

Also if it goes without saying then.. well yeah.
Quote by naedauuf
I'm in need of a guy
Quote by KreatorRage
He lol'd because it's mostly not your choice to start smoking.

Smoking because of peer pressure is for the weakest of minds. If TS had given in to this peer pressure he wouldn've felt the need to start this thread. His lulz are void.

Edit: I know TS DID smoke, probably because of peer pressure. But I mean that if he were to continue because of it he wouldn't have made this thread.
Quote by naedauuf
I'm in need of a guy
Last edited by Demonology at Nov 28, 2009,
Quote by muckypup
I don't smoke and don't think I ever will. I can't say the same thing about drinking but I really don't see the point in smoking? You don't get high from it so what is the point in it!

You get a headrush when you're just starting, it disappears later though.
Quote by muckypup
I don't smoke and don't think I ever will. I can't say the same thing about drinking but I really don't see the point in smoking? You don't get high from it so what is the point in it!

I say this to everyone who has your response... You don't know what it's like until you've tried it.

No matter how much I explain it, you're not gonna know/agree with what I mean until you smoke a cigarette.

Quote by KreatorRage
You get a headrush when you're just starting, it disappears later though.

Sometimes if you smoke fast enough you still get it... TBH I find that an annoyance now though :S
Quote by naedauuf
I'm in need of a guy
Quote by Demonology
Smoking because of peer pressure is for the weakest of minds. If TS had given in to this peer pressure he wouldn've felt the need to start this thread. His lulz are void.

Most smokers start smoking in their pre-teens, rarely ever after the age of 18, in their pre-teens people are most susceptible to peer pressure. A humongous part of the smokers that started during that part of their live started because of peer pressure. Basically you just said that most smokers are the weakest of minds.
Quote by wesselbindt
Most smokers start smoking in their pre-teens, rarely ever after the age of 18, in their pre-teens people are most susceptible to peer pressure. A humongous part of the smokers that started during that part of their live started because of peer pressure. Basically you just said that most smokers are the weakest of minds.

This spans of the point I made. In a way.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

Quote by wesselbindt

My oh my was this a good point well my good sir i think it was.
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Quote by wesselbindt

I started when i was about 17, in the stage of everyone smoking because they thought they were tough, i didn't care much for it, but then when i was in college, as i said i had a bit of a tough time with a few things and picked up the habit through that.
WHOMP

Quote by wesselbindt
Why did you smoke?

I am smoking for over 2 months now, but I'm thinking of telling my parents.
So I don't have to wash my hands, chew gum every time etc.
I gave up before they found out. I was always careful - at least I don't think they knew anyway :s. ****ing stupid thing to do to be perfectly honest, nice though it is.
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
Quote by Mr.brownstone93

Well think about it this way, you can go two ways:

a) You could come clean, save you sneaking around and they might not give you as harsh a punishment for it, i don't know your parents so i don't know how they will react.

b) You could try and kick the habit before it becomes too big a part of your life, how many do you smoke per day by the way? Anyway, its easier to quit if your parents don't know, because you actually have to work to get around these obstacles.

What caused you to start smoking by the way?
WHOMP

Quote by Mr.brownstone93

Then,

FOR F*CKS SAKE, QUIT WHILE YOU HAVEN'T BEEN DOING IT FOR THAT LONG. It'll be harder to in the future.

I only smoke a few times a month, when i'm out at parties or whatever, and I told my mum. She also knows I drink pretty often, and smoke weed sometimes..she's fine with it. Although she knew most of my friends smoked anyway, so if i'd wanted to I could've just blamed it on them. But yeah, it's definitely easier now she knows..
I smoked in the bathroom when my dad was still awake. There was smoke there still for a while, he came in, looked at me, and said "If you do it again, I'll make you eat it."

I still smoked, and not once have I had to eat it.
I remember my mom went apeshit when I was younger (like 15-16), but really doesn't care much now since I'm not a chain smoker.
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
Quote by Demonology
I say this to everyone who has your response... You don't know what it's like until you've tried it.

No matter how much I explain it, you're not gonna know/agree with what I mean until you smoke a cigarette.

Sometimes if you smoke fast enough you still get it... TBH I find that an annoyance now though :S

See, now your making me want to try it!
Quote by Zoot Allures
Do you drink?

QUIT FFS IT'S GONNA BE HARD FOR YOU IN THE FUTURE!

Smoking is different though because it's flat out retarded.

Unless you smoke weed instead of cigarettes, but I don't think this thread is about weed.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Zoot Allures
Do you drink?

QUIT FFS IT'S GONNA BE HARD FOR YOU IN THE FUTURE!

that's not fair. Drinking is far less addictive than smoking, and is far less unhealthy in moderation.
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
Quote by wesselbindt

I find it fucking adorable that you soaked up the false rhetoric about peer pressure from your school like tea in a biscuit.
Quote by Kensai
Smoking is different though because it's flat out retarded.

Unless you smoke weed instead of cigarettes, but I don't think this thread is about weed.

Ifs totally different if people were smoking weed, then I would join in! But cigarettes aren't full of weed
Quote by muckypup
See, now your making me want to try it!

You can do without it, most people try it thinking its a temporary thing, then the addiction grows, if you are a regular smoker, going more than an hour without a cigarette makes you feel kind of like you have an itch that you can't scratch or something.
WHOMP

They haven't found out yet..
>.>
KatehMonster
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Dude, if you were a lesbian asking out another lesbian in a man forum we would be going crazy too.
Quote by zerosystem
just because you're a girl and you get more pussy than me doesn't give you the right to brag.
I don't smoke tobacco but I do smoke weed occasionally.

My Mom knows I smoke weed and she's cool with it. My Dad knows too but he's not as happy with it, but he's tolerant of it and he knows I'll make my own decisions regardless.

My grandpa (whom I live with) doesn't know I smoke anything but I suspect that he suspects that I drink, but I don't think he cares that much; or at least he hasn't said anything.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Page 1 of 2