#1
So...

When does the pit like to do their christmas prezzie shopping for me i always go on the 12th and iy usually take all day
* If my punctuation seems off, it's because my shift button is broken *
#3
I got it all sorted out yesterday, and wrapped them all too.

Cons: Am currently broke.
Pros: Not as huge crowds, bigger variety of stuff to buy.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
#4
My sister usually does the shopping.

I'm not the shopping kind of guy.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
#6
For me I usually do it just before breaking up for the holidays. Though that hasn't worked out last year because i'm unemployed. So I did some of it the Sunday before last and i'm going to finish it up this week (hopefully). Only need to buy for 3 more people so it shouldn't take too long.
#7
i like lamp
Lady Gaga if you're out there, i don't care if you have a penis or not, i will marry you
#8
Whenever the shops start to bring out their cards and wrapping paper, I may get some stuff.
#9
I don't shop..
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
#10
Been a bit tied up this week, might get some next week, i've already got a few ideas on what to get my nan, mum and a few friends, but not sure on what to get for my dad and brother, i was gonna get my bro a bass for his birthday but kept putting it off, but i think i will get it as a christmas/late birthday present for him.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
#11
Quote by el-ECTRO
I got it all sorted out yesterday, and wrapped them all too.

Cons: Am currently broke.
Pros: Not as huge crowds, bigger variety of stuff to buy.


What are you smoking? Not huge crowds on Black Friday?

EDIT: Realized you're from Bristol, and now it makes sense. It just sounded completely retarded in my American mind.
GO YANKEES!
Last edited by Yanks4Life92 at Nov 28, 2009,
#12
Fact: 55% of people do their christmas shopping the day after thanksgiving. The other 45% are men.
Quote by naedauuf
I'm in need of a guy
#13
i have all mine done and wrapped. there are a few which are in transit and i am waiting for them to be delivered but its all done
beauty of being right in the centre i can do in and get things at any time.
i started back in october. basically brought a set amount of things each month so i wouldnt have to buy everything at once and end up broke.
Quote by rabidguitarist
Nothing gay about playing with another mans dick. I bet all of you play with your own.


he just owned everybody


Gary(L)Kirsty-Lea<3

RIP Ronnie James Dio. You will be deeply missed. You truely are a hero and a pioneer in metal
#14
I don't have enough money for that, and I'm awful at picking presents.
No muerde, no calla
Sin sangre no hay arte
Nada ni nadie
De nada más