Bargian.
93 67%
Refuse the bargain.
23 17%
Don't know.
23 17%
Voters: 139.
Page 1 of 3
You're walking down a road and a car hits you. You go flying and you hit into a wall. You die.

You find out that God exists, and he sends you to hell. If any Christians are reading and thinking 'God wouldn't do that, I just know it', then hypothetically assume that Islam is true and he's going to send you to hell for being a Christian, and so forth. Just go with it. Okay? 'kay.

So spend time in hell. The first minute is so awful that it's far worse than an entire lifetime of torture, and it doesn't feel like it at all. You spend a load of time there, being tortured in ways unspeakable.

One day, it stops. You open your eyes and you see the devil.

He offers to bargain with you. He will take you back onto Earth and for every soul you tempt, you escape a week from hell. Someone will be tortured for all eternity so you can escape that torture for a week. If you fail, you will be tortured for a week before going back up to help.

Do you accept?

Try to be really honest with yourself.

EDIT: You can't go back to Earth to help save souls. The devil will send you back to hell before you can do so. No sneezy get arounds on this.
Last edited by Craigo at Nov 28, 2009,
Pretty sure the Qu'ran says Christians go to heaven too.

"Surely those who believe, and those who are Jews, and the Christians, and the Sabians -- whoever believes in God and the Last Day and does good, they shall have their reward from their Lord. And there will be no fear for them, nor shall they grieve"

EDIT: I'd take the deal though.
Last edited by KeepOnRotting at Nov 28, 2009,
I would go back and only tempt souls that deserve hell, dexter style.

Quote by KeepOnRotting

Hah, you fell for that one?
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I have a list of people I would start with
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
Bargain, I'd also ask for some kinda Robert Johnson style bargain too.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
Quote by KeepOnRotting

"Surely those who believe, and those who are Jews, and the Christians, and the Sabians -- whoever believes in God and the Last Day and does good, they shall have their reward from their Lord. And there will be no fear for them, nor shall they grieve"

Nah, that's wrong. The Qu'ran actually compares Jews to pigs.

Also, I would readily torture human souls instead of mine. I'm already in hell, that's my morals out the window.
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
I'd tempt.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by captaincrunk
I wouldn't. You're tortured for eternity either way. You aren't saving yourself from a week of torture because time is meaningless.

Well you wouldn't get a week less torture, but you would get a week away from torture. That's still pretty good if you're in hell.
I'd do the bargain.........but could i still have some torture?
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Quote by captaincrunk
I wouldn't. You're tortured for eternity either way. You aren't saving yourself from a week of torture because time is meaningless.

Assuming the world/human race doesn't end and continues to exist as it does now, you could theoretically tempt people for eternity.
^ Because they're assuming that they would feel the same about it in that situation as they do now.

I wouldn't now, but I know I would accept it if I was actually in that situation.

Quote by Spoonman69
Rap is music,far better than metal for example. id much rather hear about hoes and anal sex than dragons and supressed homosexuality.
Last edited by hugh20 at Nov 28, 2009,
Jeff Dunham style:

"If you were reincarnated, who would you posess?"

"'I'd come back as my wife and leave me the hell alone!"

████████████
████████████

RBY CYOA
Quote by captaincrunk
Eventually you'd lose.

Well I'd enjoy the possible years I had away from hell when they were there.
Yeah, I'd bargain, why not?
It's not like by tempting souls I'm condemning myself: I've already acted in a way that got me sent to hell, right? Nothing to lose means all gain, let's go tempt some souls down to hell.
Quote by Craigo
Don't think so. Even if it does though, just think of some alternative.

From what I understand Christians and Jews go to Hell and then get to ascend to Heaven, according to Islam.

Your hypothetical situation sounds very close to a My Chemical Romance concept
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
It seems like it's a pretty horrible thing to do right now, but I'm also sitting here in a first world country after having just woken up at noon. Somehow, I get the feeling that after being tortured, my ideals would be just a tad different.

Although it seems like giving me a break from the torture would just give me some sort of false hope and ultimately result in the torture being worse the next time I failed to tempt someone.
Quote by KeepOnRotting
Well I'd enjoy the possible years I had away from hell when they were there.

It's not like there's a limited amount of time. What's life KNOWING that at any moment you could be endlessly tortured? And also knowing that everyone you talk to you're trying to torture.

This is why people like Saddam Hussein is considered bad.
Quote by captaincrunk
It's not like there's a limited amount of time. What's life KNOWING that at any moment you could be endlessly tortured? And also knowing that everyone you talk to you're trying to torture.

This is why people like Saddam Hussein is considered bad.

Living in fear of being tortured is still better than being brutally tortured nonstop for eternity.
Hell yeah I'll take the bargain, torture or be tortured, it's a no-brainer.
I'd do it, no doubt.

I'm a freakin' horrible person. =/
KatehMonster
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Dude, if you were a lesbian asking out another lesbian in a man forum we would be going crazy too.
Quote by zerosystem
just because you're a girl and you get more pussy than me doesn't give you the right to brag.
I'd take the deal even if I wasn't tortured
DeVillains!
Quote by breakingxxcore
I'm a freakin' horrible person. =/

Why? I don't think it follows that you're bad. Some people would do anything to give up that existence and I wouldn't blame them.
Quote by captaincrunk
The devil isn't retarded.

There's no rule that says you can't do that, and by tempting the person you're basically sealing the deal and making sure there is no way they can back out.
Quote by KeepOnRotting
There's no rule that says you can't do that, and by tempting the person you're basically sealing the deal and making sure there is no way they can back out.

There's no rule that says you can, either. I think it fits the OP better to say that you must tempt innocents. Weighs more on the scales of a guilty conscience.
I said no.

If it was that bad then I wouldn't be able to bring myself to doing it to millions of others. Besides, that's not going to happen anyway.
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
Quote by captaincrunk
There's no rule that says you can, either. I think it fits the OP better to say that you must tempt innocents. Weighs more on the scales of a guilty conscience.

The statement "for every soul you tempt" doesn't exclude anyone.
Page 1 of 3