Gear:
Peavey Millennium 4 AC BXP 4-String Bass
Fender BXR 60 watt
Squier Fender Stratocaster 20th anniversary edition\
Pignose acoustic
Samick D1/SN
I'd be suprised if it didn't though I'd rather be 100% before I bought anything.

Don't suppose I could make you reconsider the bass?

...Please?
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
Why should I reconsider the bass?
Gear:
Peavey Millennium 4 AC BXP 4-String Bass
Fender BXR 60 watt
Squier Fender Stratocaster 20th anniversary edition\
Pignose acoustic
Samick D1/SN
Quote by jazz_rock_feel
No, you cannot.

Just kidding, that would easily be 300x better than your original choice and would fit most standard cases to boot. You should to try it out though, Schecters aren't for everyone.

I'm going to be a perfect example here:
That's a decent bass spec wise, but I hate Schecters
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
Well, most folks around here don't like Thunderbirds, and that one has literally no tonal options on it at all so it'll be even less versatile (not that Tbirds are particularly versatile anyway)

the Schecter would be better in that aspect. Not to mention probably sound better and balance better, but I've never played that specific model.
You can get to that tuning with any decent set of thick strings. Sadly I can't quite remember what strings I use on my C standard bass, but I think they're rotos.
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!