right now, i have nothing between my guitar and amp except dimarzio cables and a korg pitchblack.
Gear :

Gibson Les Paul Special
Fender Koa Stratocaster
Korg Pitchblack
Dunlop 535Q Crybaby Wah
BBE Boosta Grande
Fulltone OCD v4
EHX Russian Big Muff Pi
Vox Night Train
Egnater Rebel 112x Cab
Marshall Class 5
Whammy -> Digitech Bad Monkey -> EHX Big Muff -> Hardwire DL-8.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
^ snap!

Boss TU-2 > Digitech Bad Monkey > EHX Big Muff > Boss CH-1 > EHX Small Stone Nano > MXR Carbon Copy
Normally, I'd have a wah between the Bad Monkey and the Big Muff, but it's going to be repaired soon.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
--->Vox V847A--->

But how is the Germania man, I have been thinking about getting one. You have an AC30 right?
Guitar->Dunlop 95Q wah->Russian Big Muff->MXR Dynacomp-> Vintage club 30
Synth pickup-> Roland GR-30->PA
(Not in use because I can't find my stereo cable: Nano Clone->Ibanez Echo Machine)
'89 MIJ Fender Strat
Rivera S-120
'60s PEPCO Model 211 5w head
'60s Paul (Pepco) 1x12 tube amp
'60s Harmony H303a 1x10 tube amp
Guitar ---------> Amp

Quote by angusfan16
I got my sister pregnant once. Yeah, that was awkward, but mostly because she's 6 years younger than me.
Quote by Rhoads_1096
--->Vox V847A--->

But how is the Germania man, I have been thinking about getting one. You have an AC30 right?

AC15

I dunno??? I'm not really bonding with it. Even with humbuckers, it is too shrill sounding. I've tried messing with tone knobs, amp's eq and still not really caring for it.

I'm thinking that alone it doesn't sound good, but in a mix, it would be a lot better. So I'm gonna record something with drums and bass. Then lay down a gtr track with the Germania 44. We'll see how that sounds.
Nightraven - Did you make that Echo yourself? I like that look. Nah for real, who makes that.

The Usuall suspects - Plus one, the Small Stone. And a homemade DIY channel switcher that I made out of an Electrical Junction Box.

Crybaby - TU-2 - Sovtek Big Muff - GE-7 - BD-2 - Ibanez DD10 - DE Hash Browns - Small Stone - Starcaster Chorus - Verbzilla - NS-2
1981 Gibson Les Paul Custom (Black Beauty)
1980 Marshall JMP 2204
Last edited by Jonny Ryan Mac at Nov 28, 2009,