What's a good christmas present for a girl?

Please keep it serious, no rape pear etc etc...

I'll report any stupidity
Quote by buddha
isnt there a law against not shaving? thats somewere in our constitution. i think it goes something like a girl maybe be a freak in the sheets but no be wild down stairs is treason and for that she will be beheaded.-good old Benjamin F.

Dick in a box...

But for srs, write her a song or something.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
give her some of that report
Quote by iantheman
I laughed at someone for breaking his g-string, and got sigged

Quote by Veil Of Osiris

You just made me spit out my Kool-Aid all over my keyboard.

sorry
vibrator duh!
Quote by angusfan16
I got my sister pregnant once. Yeah, that was awkward, but mostly because she's 6 years younger than me.
Yeah girls sure love it when you report them.

Or fairy liquid, they love the fairy liquid.
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
Seriously guys....

Song and teddy bear is the best so far.
Quote by buddha
isnt there a law against not shaving? thats somewere in our constitution. i think it goes something like a girl maybe be a freak in the sheets but no be wild down stairs is treason and for that she will be beheaded.-good old Benjamin F.

perfumes always a relatively easy one...

EDIT: though i cant see why dick in a box wouldn't work just as well.
Last edited by thebaron1066 at Nov 28, 2009,
Quote by Primus2112
Dick in a box...

Pure win with most girls. (I mean, if you can play and sing. Otherwise, not so much.)
Quote by deucedeucemr2
My knight in shining armor.

Quote by kstar22bassist
I like you sir. I would like to congratulate you on how awesome you are. You make me think that there is hope for humanity yet.

Quote by Venice King
Quote by shakin'cakes
Seriously guys....

Song and teddy bear is the best so far.

I have to say, I think you'd enjoy giving her a mouthful of spunk far more than giving her a teddy.
Get her a teddy bear, a piece of jewelry, and some perfume or something. Chocolates, too. Girls love chocolate.
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
Quote by MightyAl
I have to say, I think you'd enjoy giving her a mouthful of spunk far more than giving her a teddy.

It's about what she enjoys; however, if she doesn't enjoy a mouthful of spunk she doesn't deserve a gift.

Like this TS:
Goodness gracious me!
Quote by Bizarro
It's about what she enjoys; however, if she doesn't enjoy a mouthful of spunk she doesn't deserve a gift.

Like this TS:

If the guy is asking us what to get her, he obvously doesn't think about that much, if at all.
Thanks bizzaro, thats a great gift I think.

Quote by ChucklesMginty
You have no right to judge.

You're picking your girlfriend's Christmas gift through the off topic forum on a guitar website.

I don't care little virgin boy.
Quote by buddha

Learn how to play (and maybe sing) one her favorite songs, then record it and give it to her in a cool way that means something to you both or that represents an event or point in your relationship (I assume you're dating), like if your first date was at a chinese place, put the CD in a takeout box (without food in it ) and give it to her in a romantic setting.
And if you're good with this kinda stuff, kinda re-do the song and put your own twist on it. For instance, the girl I'm dating has this thing for Pachelbel's Canon, and I'm plannin' on doin' my own version of it on my bass, really shake it up, you know? Chocolate on top of that wouldn't hurt either.
Quote by Primus2112

THIS!

And oi... usually when it comes to girls... it's the thought that counts (at least in my few instances...) but if you really want to make it seem special... just find out something that she loves, A LOT!!!!
Try something like tickets to one of her fave band's concert, or movie, etc... anything as such...

I usually go with a teddy bear/flowers (roses) routine, works out for me...
It all depends of what kinda girl she is...
Last edited by nemesis_911 at Nov 28, 2009,
No matter what you get her I bet you won't feel it is good enough.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
I think it's important for us to know what your relationship with this female is (are you friends? are you dating?) before we can give serious answers.

I mean, without pics details, how can we help you?
Quote by jetfuel495
that is one goddamn shiny mother****ing toaster you have there
Quote by Dog--
It seems the top of those waffles are burnt.
Quote by imdeth
The toast has little red arrows growing from it. Nobody wants that.

SHUDDUP AND EAT YER TOAST