Yesterday with Fenders national 10% off all Fender products, I bought this

Fender Hot Rod Deluxe, 40 watt TUBE. I couldn't resist buying it. The clean channel breaks up pretty easily and it sounds great. The overdrive is OK, it could be better which is why im here. I need a great sounding distortion/overdrive pedal that will go with the amp well and im clueless as to were to start looking. On the OD channel on the amp, theres overdrive then theres a second circuit for more drive. I'll always have the more drive circuit enabled, which nails Thin Lizzy tones which is what I was looking for, but for heavier rock its doesn't quite cut it. I was looking at the Ibanez Tubescreamer TS9 which will give it a decent boost and I was also looking at the Tonebone Hot British pedal. I'm selling my MG and have $100 in cash, so possibly I'll have $175 or so for a budget? If you guys can list some suggestions that'd be great. And also, if someone can tell me how to upload pics from my PC to this thread I have no idea how to, and I know someone is going to be on my ass about that.
Thanks
Gear:
-Gibson Les Paul Studio Cherry Sunburst w/ Alnico Pro II
-1960 Yamaha Orange Sticker Acoustic
-Marshall JCM2000 DSL 401
-Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
-Blackstar HT-5RH
The Tonebone would be good I guess, other than that there's the Rothwell Hellbender which sounds pretty awesome for that british drive IMO.
Fender American Special HSS Stratocaster
Ibanez 1987 Roadstar II Deluxe
Yamaha THR10X
Marshall JCM900 SL-X
Ibanez WD-7 Weeping Demon Wah
TC Electronic Polytune
Seymour Duncan Tweakfuzz
Your own pics, or it's a used broken MG :P
My Gig Rig...

Fender Straocaster or Gibson Les Paul Slash Special -->Lovepedal Amp 50 --> Boss DD-3 --> Crybaby(soon to be Wh10 reissue) --> Big Muff PI --> Boss DS-2 --> Marshall JCM 900
I really like the Hellbender and too be honest I think thats what I might purchase. $20 for shipping is probably worth it. The Proco sounded a bit thin, but with good eq it might be alright. Its up between the Hellbender and the TS9. Any other suggestions?

And ill post pics if someone tells me how
Gear:
-Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
-Blackstar HT-5RH
Upload pics to Photobucket then use the codes next to the photo
Call me Cahum.

Squier Classic Vibe 50s Strat
Epiphone AJ-10 Acoustic

Valvepower 18w
Blackheart 112 cab
Quote by IdntNedUrCvlWar
I really like the Hellbender and too be honest I think thats what I might purchase. $20 for shipping is probably worth it. The Proco sounded a bit thin, but with good eq it might be alright. Its up between the Hellbender and the TS9. Any other suggestions?

And ill post pics if someone tells me how

1: Take picture.
2: Plug camera/phone into computer.
3: Go to a site such as photobucket.
4: Upload the pictures onto there.
5: Copy and Paste the Image URL, click on the *insert image* icon here on UG, paste your URL into it.
6: We fap over your amp.

EDIT: I was beaten to it.
Wait.

Roger Waters - 12th May!
Ok here is some...I'll post more in a second, I have to switch computers.

(Invalid img)
Gear:
-Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
-Blackstar HT-5RH
Last edited by IdntNedUrCvlWar at Nov 28, 2009,
Sorry for the double post, heres one more.

(Invalid img)

EDIT If none of those pics I uploaded worked (which I dont think they did), heres a link to the page. Sorry.

http://s432.photobucket.com/albums/qq44/MaxxPower/?action=view&current=amp.jpg&newest=1
Gear:
-Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
-Blackstar HT-5RH
Last edited by IdntNedUrCvlWar at Nov 28, 2009,
First swap the speaker, then buy a cheap-ish but decent OD like an SD1, bad monkey or dano cool cat or something... That'll get you the most results for the least amount of cash.

Try an eminence Tonker or Governour for a TL styled tone for not too much coin... Usually I like the wizard and tonespotter but the former would likely be too bright in a fender and the latter too soft for a decent TL tone.

For sale: Early 1985 Ibanez AH10 (Allan Holdsworth signature model) PM for details