I'm doing a science fair (tenth grade) and i need to make a graph on the computer but I don't know how and I have a really old computer I don't even know if it makes graphs...
It's a lot of data and I need to have:
1. Data table
2. A whisker plot of the data
3. and a bar graph OR a "broken line graph"
the data is as follows:
Group 1 Group 2
1. 7.1mm 1.1cm
2. 8.1mm 9.8mm
3. 6.5mm 1.1cm
4. 6.9mm 1.1cm
5. 7.5mm 1.1cm
6. 7.1mm 1.2cm
7. 6.8mm 1.3cm
8. 7.3mm 1.2cm
9. 7.4mm 1.2cm
10. 5.9mm 1.1cm
11. 7.2mm 1.1cm
12. 6.7mm 1.3cm
13. 7.8mm 1.4cm
14. 7.3mm 1cm
15. 7.8mm 9.5mm
16. 6.9mm 1.2cm
17. 7.5mm 1.3cm
18. 7.9mm 1.4cm
19. 7.1mm 8.7
20. 6.7mm 1.1cm
how would i deal with one half being a mix of CM and MM and the other being all MM in the different kinds of graphs and the data table?
Silly Americans and their imperial system don't understand the simplicity of the superior metric system.
SCALD
Quote by Phill-Rock
That, or being absolutely broke - though you always find money for cigarettes, then end up even more broke.

so true ^.

Quote by smb
I think it's a type of fish.

PM me for GP5
Quote by k1ng_pooh
Silly Americans and their imperial system don't understand the simplicity of the superior metric system.

you do realize that Cenimeters and Milimeters are part of the Metric system right
just convert all your data to mm, and then download Open Office so you can make a graph in whatever the open office excel program is called
Quote by lockedandlogan
Let me get this straight. You're asking a bunch of people who are sitting at their computers, likely due to boredom, what to do for fun.

Quote by GaijinFoot
Old chinese proverb says: Man goes to bed with itchy bum, wakes up with smelly finger

Wise words
Quote by Flipje
just convert all your data to mm, and then download Open Office so you can make a graph in whatever the open office excel program is called

what about the whisker plot?
Quote by Ponyexpress

I would help you with that if I knew what a whisker plot is.. I'm no englishman
Quote by lockedandlogan
Let me get this straight. You're asking a bunch of people who are sitting at their computers, likely due to boredom, what to do for fun.

Quote by GaijinFoot
Old chinese proverb says: Man goes to bed with itchy bum, wakes up with smelly finger

Wise words
Why does the graph need to be made on the computer?
Can't you just use graph paper, and freehand a curve on there?
Quote by Ponyexpress

this guide shows how to make one in Excel, I'm sure the OpenOffice ecquivalent isn't too different.
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.