Ok, so I made a thread a week or something ago asking what the best amp under 100 pounds was and people suggest a vypyr and the roland cube (some did say look around on ebay for cheap deals too). And i thought i'd try those amps out.
So i hopped on a train to huddersfield (had some stores with the amps in them )
And I was really let down by the vypyr, i just couldn't seem to find a good tone on it or a tone i liked.
So i then hobbled over to another store that had a roland cube, and it was ok, but it had various pedals improving it's sound .
I went back to the previous store and tried out the ht-5 and i loved the tone, had to crank it up a bit though.
But anyways the vypyr/roland cube were the amps suggested and since i don't really like them much i don't know what amp to get.
The kustom amp i have now has bearable tone at the moment so i can handle it for a while
So what should I do, screw what i think of the vypyr and buy it anyways, save up some spandoolish and get the ht-5 or any other suggestions?
I was thinking of buying some pedals, but i was told they wouldn't make a change on my amp

Long story short : a simple minded idiot doesn't like the amps that were suggested and doesn't know what to do ampwise.....

Plays metal/blues/acousticy\clean stuff/ anything not bothered about new or anything....
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Last edited by padgea7x at Nov 28, 2009,
I'd get the HT-5 if I was you. It's a pretty versatile little bugger and with a OD pedal it will get you absolutely everything you'd need to an acceptable level. But, without an OD it can still get to Metal territory by itself.
Quote by willT08
I'd get the HT-5 if I was you. It's a pretty versatile little bugger and with a OD pedal it will get you absolutely everything you'd need to an acceptable level. But, without an OD it can still get to Metal territory by itself.

Yeah i was just imagining how awesome the amp would sound with an OD pedal when i was playing it.
I liked the metal tone.
Thanks
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off