I'm so close to getting it and I've been dying for it for a while now but I just tried out the BC Rich NJ Deluxe V at my local GC today and since it was only 750 USD (measly compared to how much the Warrior is) I was about 5 seconds away from snatching it because it felt and sounded so good.

Someone smack some sense into me immediately. I just need to hold out until I get the Warrior for Xmas I can't screw up now.
-----
Currently using:
B.C. Rich NJ Deluxe Jr. V
B.C. Rich Revenge Warlock
Bugera 6262 212 120 Watt amp :

Coming soon:
B.C. Rich Pro X Mockingbird Hardtail
Just play any USA Jackson and the sence will come back very fast.
Hufschmid
Blackat
Washburn USA Custom Shop
PRS
Mayones
Orange
Diezel
Engl
Quote by LP_CL
Just play any USA Jackson and the sence will come back very fast.

This...or just ,you know,not buy the cheaper guitar and have some will power like a normal human being.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

Quote by Pr0gNut
This...or just ,you know,not buy the cheaper guitar and have some will power like a normal human being.

Ow...that hurt my pride a little bit. Okay thanks guys.
-----
Currently using:

Coming soon:
Quote by TheBodomBullet
Ow...that hurt my pride a little bit. Okay thanks guys.

It's ok,we've all been stricken with impatient guitarist syndrome at least once

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

Quote by Pr0gNut

I like that. Contemplating sigging it hah.
-----
Currently using:

Coming soon:
Quote by TheBodomBullet
I like that. Contemplating sigging it hah.

It's a bitch of a syndrome that ruins long term plans because of the "Well,this one plays pretty good" factor.I was saving for a USA Jackson,but ended up getting a DK2S because I was impatient,and I regretted it at the time.Now I play seven strings,and I'm making damn sure to save my money for a Caparison or J Custom and not spend it prematurely.

Quote by Pr0gNut

Oh there's truth in that.
I swear, I need to wait until I have the money for an RG350m, but damn if it's difficult.
Anyway, neon yellow guitars are FTW.

Think of it this way BB, the better guitar will be of no cost to you.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Quote by Pr0gNut

It's a bitch of a syndrome that ruins long term plans because of the "Well,this one plays pretty good" factor.I was saving for a USA Jackson,but ended up getting a DK2S because I was impatient,and I regretted it at the time.Now I play seven strings,and I'm making damn sure to save my money for a Caparison or J Custom and not spend it prematurely.

Caparison <3 I want one sooooo bad. I dont know where to look for one tho
Member of the "Defenders of Emo,PM eckman88 to join "

Founder Of The Artcore/Hollow Body Users Club PM me to join

Quote by Chuck Norris
Leading hand sanitizers claim they can kill 99.9 percent of germs. I kill 100 percent of whatever the fuck he wants.