It's in my profile tell me what you think and i'll crit one of your songs

I chose the song name because i have a cold and its too true
Quote by peacemaker898
Not my type of music at all, but these was ****in cool. I loved your tone, and it was all so heavy.

Soooo, nice.

thanks man got anything you want me to crit?
Quote by peacemaker898
Heh, nothing new, you can take a look in my profile if you want though. I was just compelled to make my comment because of your songs badassery, wasn't planning it.

lol
thanks again man and ill check out some of your stuff enetually ive got a cold and as my song title says along with fappin everything else sucks lol
The only qualm I could find with this was that the chuggy parts around 1:00 sound a tiny bit off (rhythm). I like how it moves into a major key around 2:00 as well. This is REALLY well mixed and super epic. If you can do death vox, this is absolutely ripe for them.
Quote by Will Terhart
The only qualm I could find with this was that the chuggy parts around 1:00 sound a tiny bit off (rhythm). I like how it moves into a major key around 2:00 as well. This is REALLY well mixed and super epic. If you can do death vox, this is absolutely ripe for them.

i would do death vox but i dont have lyrics and as i said in my xomment to your song i have a cold so maybe when my cold goes away ill try to add some and thanks for the crit man
good stuff man. tone and everything sounds spot on, but without vocals it kind of sounds like allot of other stuff on here and out there. its good though. and killer tone. was that real drums, it sounded like it. eather way well done. i liked the metal kind of down down rythem on this. good job man.

crit mine? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=22442889#post22442889
Dude, awesome man, especially the combination of the title versus the music, is well thought out, well done man, but yeah, maybe some mister C. Taylor style vocals over? Nice tone, and the orchestra thing is well thought out, but I would like to hear more of the orchestra, piano style in the song itself, but that is my personal view on it, otherwise, good job dude.
for the stuff i noticed:

0:40, the bass could be tighter (and in all recurring occurances of this part)
a bit more lowend for the bass also would be nice.

kinda remindet me a bit of i wrestled a bear once (for the harp ? mashup in the first part of the song).

and did you do the guitar with guitar rig? your sound is far better than mine

but i really did like it, so keep on track with your vision!
i love it when you hate the world ~ Zuko
Last edited by Lonely at Dec 8, 2009,