Ok, so I forgot to upload pics of my Ibanez with the Dimarzios in. First time I've ever changed pickups and it went well (other than running out of solder and having to wait a few days). So, I present unto you PICS!

And I would like some help choosing a guitar later on in the future when I make some more money. I've been leaning towards Jackson because I LOVE the way the neck is on my DK2M, fits me perfectly.

Budget of USD $400 (I'm willing to go used, as well). I've found 3 guitars that caught my eye. The Jackson JS30KE and JS30RR, and the Kramer Vanguard S-440S.

Looking for something that can get heavy when I need it to, as well as have pretty great cleans. I play almost any genre, mostly sticking to metal/soft rock. I would prefer it not have a double locking trem, but if it does then I can live with it. If I were to get one of the JS, I would probably wind up swapping the pickups out with them, too.

Thanks!
This is my signature... And yes this is the most original thing... ever.
Gear:
Guitars
Epiphone Dot
Jackson DK2M
Ibanez RG2EX1

Amps
Roland Cube 30X

Pedals
DOD FX25-B Envelope Filter
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop Crybaby
EHX Big Muff Pi
It needs pink knobs. Handsome guitar otherwise.
Squier Strat (Jazz/JB) - Dunlop Zakk Wylde Crybaby - Boss MIJ HM-2 Distortion - Peavey Valveking 212 - Fender CD60
Quote by Pretty. Odd.
It needs pink knobs. Handsome guitar otherwise.

this.

it would look pretty cool with pink knobs if u can manage to find some. if not, paint them maybe?

EDIT:
Quote by TrP6 SeNiLe
And I would like some help choosing a guitar later on in the future when I make some more money. I've been leaning towards Jackson because I LOVE the way the neck is on my DK2M, fits me perfectly.

Budget of USD $400 (I'm willing to go used, as well). I've found 3 guitars that caught my eye. The Jackson JS30KE and JS30RR, and the Kramer Vanguard S-440S.

Looking for something that can get heavy when I need it to, as well as have pretty great cleans. I play almost any genre, mostly sticking to metal/soft rock. I would prefer it not have a double locking trem, but if it does then I can live with it. If I were to get one of the JS, I would probably wind up swapping the pickups out with them, too.

Thanks!

Save up more then $400. Whatever u get with $400 will not be an upgrade from yur jackson. save up more then that. or save for new amp maybe?

EDIT2: after lookin at yur sig, u rlly should get a new amp first. a nice tube amp...unless you live in an apartment or somewhere that u cant play that loud anyway....
TOMAHAWK!

"Now I think I understand how this world can overcome a man..."

R.I.P.
James THE REV Sullivan
Last edited by flanders_91 at Nov 28, 2009,
Quote by flanders_91
this.

it would look pretty cool with pink knobs if u can manage to find some. if not, paint them maybe?

EDIT:

Save up more then $400. Whatever u get with $400 will not be an upgrade from yur jackson. save up more then that. or save for new amp maybe?

EDIT2: after lookin at yur sig, u rlly should get a new amp first. a nice tube amp...unless you live in an apartment or somewhere that u cant play that loud anyway....

Yeah I found some pink strat knobs that I'm gonna order soon. And ok, I'll save for a tube amp, thanks! I'll make a thread over GG&A about suggestions >_>'
This is my signature... And yes this is the most original thing... ever.
Gear:
Guitars
Epiphone Dot
Jackson DK2M
Ibanez RG2EX1

Amps
Roland Cube 30X

Pedals
DOD FX25-B Envelope Filter
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop Crybaby
EHX Big Muff Pi
Quote by slayer45646
I'd "tap" that!...

...fail.

New amp first, bro. If you want to unlock the full potential of your p'ups, get a worthwhile amp.