The ONLY Christmas 2009 Thread produced with kind permission from Daytripper.

Well, I don't think it's too early to start a Christmas Thread as we've got less than a month away and all the Christmas decorations in the streets are up now. I always get really happy at Christmas Time because it's my favourite holiday of the year even though I'm not religious at all. In truth, it's just an excuse to get more time off for revision and get my head clear. It's also nice to see the roads so empty - good for taking a long drive just to see the Christmas lights!

What are your plans this Christmas?

I'll most definitely be revising for my exams in January for Solicitors' Accounts and maybe a bit of consolidation for my other topics. Other than that - I'll be looking to get new music.

What's on your Christmas wish list?

- I want that special person
- I want the grades to pass Law School by next year, June
- I want good fortune for 2010
- I want a straight-forward legal career path that is both financially secure and satisfactory
- I want an actual Christmas Tree this year and not some pathetic tree made from a grape vine that I always make
- I want more confidence for 2010
- I want to be happier next year
- I want Kelly to find some standing because she needs it
- I want Anne to make peace with her bf
- I want Natasha to be more confident with herself and her decisions
- I want my youngest sister to find her dream career
- I want my other sister to settle down
- I want the world to start looking more optimistic again

Post a picture of your Christmas Tree

This was my Christmas Tree from last year:

Well, alright - it's a grape vine with post its but it still counts.

What food are you having this year?

Just a Roast like always but it's a once in a year type of thing for us which is quite enjoyable.

Review this year and determine what the next year will be like in time for New Years

This year wasn't actually that bad. I got my Law Degree and was accepted at Law School. I also made good friends there and I'm in the process of making my good friend really good friends. Next year, I really hope that I can pass my exams and that would be my ultimate wish of a lifetime.

What exams have you got next year immediately following your Christmas Holidays?

- January 06 2010 - Solicitors' Accounts
- Late February - Business and Legal Practice, Civil and Criminal Litigation and Property Law

How many days are there up till Christmas after you break off for the Holidays?

Do you even like Christmas?

Of Course!

Does your family put up decorations?

Not in the slightest. As mentioned, my family and I are not religious at all.

- Thinking about setting up some kind of UG Online Secret Santa thing, which details will be given at a later when I decide how it's going to be done.

etc etc...

EDIT: I had to remake this because I made a fundamental mistake with the dates!
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Last edited by Harmonius at Nov 29, 2009,
So we're talking about Christmas next year?

But anyways, I'm hoping for a UX1 and a wireless adapter for my 360. And a girlfriend. 2/3 of those are going to be easy to get.
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
Quote by Harmonius
The ONLY Christmas 2010 Thread produced with kind permission from Daytripper.

Second edit needs to be made. =P

I'm also annoyed, as I had written a response, which was wasted because you deleted the thread. =P
Jackson KVX10
Epiphone EB-3

Bugera 6260
Laney Supergroup Mk 1
Marshall VS100RH
Laney LX412A

Bad Monkey
Crybaby
Metal Muff
Fish N Chips
I don't really have much to say, so i'll just answer some questions:

I'm going to celebrate it.
What's on your Christmas wish list? Mainly just DVD's and CD's, simple stuff like that, I tend to think more about what i'm buying other people than what i'm getting until on the day.
Review this year and determine what the next year will be like in time for New Years; It was alright, the bit up until I dropped out of college wasn't great, but the dropping out part rocked. Improved a lot with music, so that's always good. I just hope I can get a job by next year. Weird to think back on last New Years, I didn't do too badly at keeping my resolutions.
Do you even like Christmas? I love it, it's just an exscuse to be happy and to get over excited about little things. Plus the presents and television don't suck.
Does your family put up decorations? Yeah, but no where near as many as some people do, I remember going to a friends house around xmas a few years ago and it was intense, stickers on every window and fake snow, just decorations everywhere.

To conclude: Christmas rocks.
Quote by Glimsom
Second edit needs to be made. =P

I'm also annoyed, as I had written a response, which was wasted because you deleted the thread. =P

Yeah, I'm sorry about that but everyone started to bring that up.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Going to Florida and Disney World for Christmas and New Years. I'm a big kid.

Movies and Music, as usual. Oh, and a new ipod.
That and I want to ask this one girl out. If it works out, it's an early little Christmas gift for myself. =3

All the way downstairs. Too lazy. Yes it's up already.

Probably breakfast at this one restaurant my family and I always go to for Christmas morning in Disney World. After I overeat there, I'm not sure where dinner will be this year, but it's usually another restaurant.

Review this year and determine what the next year will be like in time for New Years

Musically: Amazing year. Great albums, two of the best concerts I've ever been to (and a few other amazing concerts). Overall, it was fantastic.
Otherwise: Pe-retty bad. Ton of girl problems. Ton of school problems because of this school strike we had that f*cked everyone over (Ontario kids will know which university I'm talking about), financial troubles on my own part (and my parents have had to spot me a number of times, and as much as they love helping me out, I feel guilty after it). Most of it was self inflicted from my lack of foresight.
I'm a firm believer in that "have a good new years, youll have a good year" superstition. My New Years last year was ruined by my c*nt of an ex who was cheating on me when I was on vacation and was ignoring me. Hopefully it'll be good this time around, and I don't doubt that it will be. =]

What exams have you got next year immediately following your Christmas Holidays?

?
None. I have my science and film exams before I leave. =]

I think two?

Meh some aspects of it piss me off, like the overall cheesiness of it. I think at the time of it I get a bit sick of it, but after and before it's Christmas, I tend to miss it. It's a very homely occasion, religious or not.

...yeaaaaaaaah my mother puts up a ton of decorations all the time. She loves Christmas. =P

Probably just visiting relatives.

Nothing. I no longer expect anything from my parents, or, in fact, the world. This may sound pessimistic and/ord slightly elitist, but it's just the way I think. I may treat myself to an audio interface for recording.

Don't have one. Last year's one was a 2 foot plastic one.

My family's into traditional stuff so a traditional British Christmas meal seems in order.

This year was average. I spent half the year working my limbs off to get through school with decent grades while living alone, and the other half pissing about trying to find a job.

Next year is gonna be pretty interesting, I will probably be starting university. Whether that will be a good or a bad experience, time will tell.

Musically I hope to find a band to play in in London or wherever I decide to go to university, hopefully go to Summer Breeze '10, maybe a couple of other festivals. There are a lot of albums coming out next year which I'm looking forward too as well.

I'm currently not at school/university so nothing. I will probably have a job interview in early January, as I may be temporarily replacing my dad at his job.

My life is currently a permanent holiday.

I don't enjoy what we've turned Christmas into. I'm not a Christian so the spiritual side of it is pretty null. The whole seeing family side of it is tolerable. So the overall answer is a sort of meh.

If you count a 5 pound Ikea plastic tree, then yes.
🙈 🙉 🙊
So this thrad should be full of responses
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Quote by nightraven
UG secret santa must happen

I predict the future. Y'see, Nick - I'm psychic.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

I was hoping that people could use this thread for all things Christmas but it seems like it hasn't really happened unfortunately. Anyway - has anyone realised a lack of Christmas lights in the streets or is it just me? Is it the recession which has stopped people from using the extra energy?
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

What should I get for Christmas?
Quote by Pinballwizard93
you sir, Martinikiss7, should be president.

Jizz is where it is
Quote by MartiniKiss7
What should I get for Christmas?

Nothing but wishes
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Thank God you started this thread, Harmy! I saw the title without looking at the username and was going to whine that it was always your thing to do the Christmas thread. A little Christmas tradition goes on!

We are buying our tree next week and, as per our usual traditions, it won't go up until after my birthday. Also, this year looks like a year when I might actually get to enjoy the holidays - Brilliant!

EDIT - I also don't have my Solicitor's Accounts exam until April. Good thing I know a fair bit about basic accounting - lawyers seem to hate numbers!
Last edited by cagnius at Dec 7, 2009,
Quote by cagnius
Thank God you started this thread, Harmy! I saw the title without looking at the username and was going to whine that it was always your thing to do the Christmas thread. A little Christmas tradition goes on!

We are buying our tree next week and, as per our usual traditions, it won't go up until after my birthday. Also, this year looks like a year when I might actually get to enjoy the holidays - Brilliant!

EDIT - I also don't have my Solicitor's Accounts exam until April. Good thing I know a fair bit about basic accounting - lawyers seem to hate numbers!

Haha, exactly that reason mate. There are tons of Christmas Threads but no one seems to be using this one unfortunately. Solicitors' Accounts is alright - much better than Business Accounts in my opinion. I fucking hate numbers. You're quite right about it too - that all lawyers hate numbers. I mean, just when I thought that I would finally get rid of a calculator. I mean, I always knew I had to do a bit of calculations but never this extensive! I should have known - tax implications just went in one ear and out the other!

Here's to a great Christmas Cag . I shall get you a duck
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

CHRISTMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't quite care about presents and there's really nothing I want this year.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by Momentosis
CHRISTMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't quite care about presents and there's really nothing I want this year.

I don't care about christmas gifts either but I have a lot of wishes that I'd rather have come true than something which won't last. In a way that may seem to be more greedy but at another angle, you're not really asking for something of monetary value. All I'm asking is that my wishes get some consideration.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤