Page 1 of 3
Ok random question (which was inspired by a youtube vid). What would you be like as a member of the opposite sex? What would you look like? What would you wear? What would you do? What would you miss about being a boy/girl?
Discuss!
Id be pretty much the same as i quite camp lol
* If my punctuation seems off, it's because my shift button is broken *
If I were the same person in a female body, I'd be the most repulsive girl ever.

EDIT: If I were the same person with the same voice as I have now, in a female body, then I'd probably get euthanised.
I wouldn't leave my bedroom. I'd spend all day seeing what I could fit up there.
RIP Tom Searle.
I'd sit around naked in my room playing with myself most of the time
Neverender:SSTB 4/19

Goddamn this cursed iron fist. When I lose control!

[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']You, sir, win epically.
Still a virgin
Originally Posted by happytimeharry
Your avatar is creepy, yet incredibly hypnotic...

I do what I can

Originally Posted by FiNNi
@AlterEdge: On a side note, I laughed when I noticed pedobear was your avatar

Me too... me too...
a right slag.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
I'd dress nice, with either some expensive clothes, and many inexpensive clothes. I'd wear my hair up to my shoulders. Hopefully I would still know how to sing and play guitar.

I'd also make men work to get me. You gotta make me know you want this ass to get this ass, sugar.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Everyone who says *****s clearly have unsatisfied needs to sleep with men.
But what would I look like etc? That's more genetics than choices... I guess I'd be the same, slightly different from everyone else.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
Everyone talks about being slutty as if getting laid is effortless if you're a girl.

What if you're an ugly girl? Your rugged masculine handsomeness isn't exactly the standard of beauty that most people expect from a female these days.
I would be a pristine virgin who dedicated herself to the Lord and church living a life of abstinence.

Just kidding, I'd be one of those girls sucking off horses and other assorted farm animals.
I'd be pretty much the same as I am now except I'd probably rage even more about gender inequality.

I find it strange how everyone so far in this thread imagines themselves as the kind of women I assume they'd want to bang instead of what they'd actually be. I'd imagine they wouldn't be that willing to objectify themselves if they were actually women.

/boring
Last edited by Nietsche at Nov 28, 2009,
Quote by RU Experienced?
I would be a pristine virgin who dedicated herself to the Lord and church living a life of abstinence.

Just kidding, I'd be one of those girls sucking off horses and other assorted farm animals.

So pretty much like you are now then?
hello
I would probably be very... very similar. Except I feel as if I'd be more accepted for my computer and gaming habits as a guy.
Begin again in the night, let's sway again tonight.
Your arm on my shoulder, your cheek against mine.
Where can we go, when will we find that, we know.
It must be quite a revalation for people to think 'I'd go out and bang as many dudes as possible, only if I had a vagina.'
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Well i'd probably be really chilled out, a super lesbian and afraid of dick.
I would be a that girl who listens to alternative music and writes crap lyrics to express herself whenever she gets frustrated over a boy, but of course, I would be into girls

Quote by Spoonman69
Rap is music,far better than metal for example. id much rather hear about hoes and anal sex than dragons and supressed homosexuality.
Quote by RU Experienced?

lmao

I'd be a ridiculously hot bit of totty, with beautiful blonde hair, perfect figure, perfect breasts, and a mind-boggling little ass-swing when I walk. I'd be a complete slvt and make guys feel special because I am fliritng with them, before making out with some other dude right in front of them so that their hearts break and shoot themselves and splatter their brains all over me.
What is mountains? A mountains has no special shapes or sound!

Epic Chill Broseph Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join.

Quote by Athabasca
lmao

I'd be a ridiculously hot bit of totty, with beautiful blonde hair, perfect figure, perfect breasts, and a mind-boggling little ass-swing when I walk. I'd be a complete slvt and make guys feel special because I am fliritng with them, before making out with some other dude right in front of them so that their hearts break and shoot themselves and splatter their brains all over me.

You're a monster!!! I always am the guy who watches.
I'd be the coolest girl ever. I'd still be bi, but I'd also play bass as my main instrument, have a cute hairdo, full C/small D boobs, and I'd have the same music taste as myself, but slightly more underground. I'd love sex, and be somewhat kinky in bed. I'd love to use strapons on guys. I'd work at Bongo Java, which is this really awesome coffeehouse in Nashville. I'd also have a labret piercing.
Quote by Holy Katana
I'd be the coolest girl ever. I'd still be bi, but I'd also play bass as my main instrument, have a cute hairdo, full C/small D boobs, and I'd have the same music taste as myself, but slightly more underground. I'd love sex, and be somewhat kinky in bed. I'd love to use strapons on guys. I'd work at Bongo Java, which is this really awesome coffeehouse in Nashville. I'd also have a labret piercing.

this.

though for me I wouldnt work in a coffee house, Id probably work at a guitar shop.
Member Of The Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join. Australians only.

I Play the Bagpipes.

they actually are a pleasant instrument.
Quote by Erik_Aero

I'm really hoping that's shooped or she's got face putty on or something.
MATTERHORN
I would probably be just as ugly as I am now, I'd like to think that I would go around having sex all the time, but girls think differently... in other words, most of the have never been to the pit.

████████████
████████████

RBY CYOA
Quote by diminishedtobme
You're a monster!!! I always am the guy who watches.

Lol I'm the sort of guy who she'd be flirting with, before she sees someone else and is like "hang on a sec I'll be back wait for me". She'll then start snogging the guy.

I would probably sit there watching, waiting patiently for her to get back.

What is mountains? A mountains has no special shapes or sound!

Epic Chill Broseph Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join.

Page 1 of 3