It was recommended to me to get a new amp recently, so I figure that's what I'll do (when I can get enough saved up again )

ANYWAYS, looking for a tube amp that I can crank without it making my room fall apart or making me go deaf (I don't have to worry about neighbors.) Budget of around USD $400, willing to go used.

I would need it to be able to get very heavy, as well as have a great clean sound to it. I play mostly any genre, but I tend to play more metal/soft rock/classic rock. It would be the first tube amp that I've played, so is there anything I need to know that's super important? Thanks!

Oh, and I recall someone from this from this part of the forums that wanted to see the Ibanez with the new pickups in, so here they are!

I found some pink strat knobs online that I plan on ordering soon!
This is my signature... And yes this is the most original thing... ever.
Gear:
Guitars
Epiphone Dot
Jackson DK2M
Ibanez RG2EX1

Amps
Roland Cube 30X

Pedals
DOD FX25-B Envelope Filter
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop Crybaby
EHX Big Muff Pi
blackstar ht-5 is what you are after you may need a overdrive pedal to get into heavy metal territry
Quote by britishsligean
blackstar ht-5 is what you are after you may need a overdrive pedal to get into heavy metal territry

it can actually get to classic metal territory (up to, lets say, judas priest, iron maiden, early metallica, peace sells/STWA megadeth, etc. if you want to play modern metal you will definitely need an OD or distortion stompbox. For your usual genres (clasic rock) its a very good amp
GRUPO EN ESPAÑOL

SI BUSCAS BANDA EN LATINOAMERICA O ESPAÑA, ENTRA AQUI